Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I can't believe how expensive these kicks are my goodness. I was planning to pay reseller prices but I thought it was gonna be 250ish. Smh it's seriously no fun buying shoes anymore.
:rofl:

^You honestly thought that the markup would be ~50? Maybe on an AM gr, but not a Jordan in 2014 my friend.

Ok maybe 300. But I mean everybody was calling them ugly and the spinoff Jordans rarely do well. Guess I was just thinking it'd be easier and less expensive.

going to pull the trigger on these on ebay 
mean.gif

Last edited:
we'll see if these Air Jordan fusions hold value, usually it doesn't.
people get over it & then go back to the traditional numbered Js
this might be the exception to the rule if they keep it hyped up properly. JB maybe trying to expand the brand outside the traditional numbered Js. It would make sense considering they opened a jb store recently

Ok maybe 300. But I mean everybody was calling them ugly and the spinoff Jordans rarely do well. Guess I was just thinking it'd be easier and less expensive.
once it was announced only 5 hoh in the country everyone know what time it was. sneakers that limited 9 times out of 10 go for guap

THEY ARE SICK!

just that they don't glow on the YEEZY 2 or KD IV ASG level

Footaction sold my infrared, so I ended up with two pairs of glows. This resell money is about to be nice.

The fact that they sold my infrareds? I didn't get two glows from them, i already had a pair from a different store.

that's a good mistake there :lol:

edit: nvm. thought they gave you another glow since they sold your infrared. do you at least get a guaranteed pair in the future when they do a raffle?

Last edited:
Dude's in here acting like woven Nike chukkas weren't around well before Rosches. If you're going to compare them to anything that's more along the lines of what the Air Jordan Future is. And here's an on foot pic, unds'd today. Some of us like to rock our kicks
glasses.gif
Thanks for the pic, that heel tab hang just saved me a bunch of money.

Thanks for the pic, that heel tab hang just saved me a bunch of money.
he either got them big on him or has a weirdly shaped foot. Doubt it looks like that on most. Seen a dude wear them and it aint look like that. Maybe cuz he aint got socks on

Yea it seems most that bought them,bought them to sell so maybe prices may drop.

Air Piccolos lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom