Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

let the resellers hold these for a few weeks and see how fast the prices will drop, people have no self-control nowadays
mean.gif

Last edited:
nike has been trolling with the prices. are any of the price hikes Nike does on the shoes we love, justifiable? we pay $185 for XIs, $170 for Retros from the 90s and $200 for a Retro 3 with Nike Air. how is this any different or new?

whats next? somebody going to complain about nike using cheap labor in Asia?
thats my point.. someone earlier was trying to justify the price with how great the materials are.. 

none of these prices are justifiable.. hell fly knit air max 2014 are 225!  

whatever to each their own.. I would probably cop a pair if they were under 100 dollars, since I am a rosche run fan, but not for 185... 

man i was planning to cop these at the outlets since it would be a nice donor for some OGs. lol

I didn't know AJ fusions best of both worlds still sells, i thought its only the fusion cw's w/o altering the shoe that just sells now

Last edited:
:rofl: at the eBay prices

A few years ago these team Jordan's would've sat hard and now people putting team shoes on eBay for $400 :rofl: you suckers would eat anything up

I'm so glad the OG anniversary Jordan's are mass produced and all the "exclusives" are limited. Toro 6's at $400 and the infrared Mike actually wore for retail? :lol: :smokin

Now these hideous things going for $400 on eBay :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The amount of salt in me right now man :smh:

Just found out I could've copped easily had I not lost hope. Supposedly no one went to get them at FTA Greenbriar yesterday. They just sold out this morning. What's crazy is as of Wed it was FCFS. Thursday morning they were informed to do a raffle. Wish I would've known.

ronsimmons.gif

riverdale road riverdale road :frown:

Dudes get mad sensitive over guys not liking their kicks on NT 
laugh.gif
. If you bought them there is no need to defend your purchase to the next man. Just enjoy the resell money or the comfort of rocking the kicks.

Just found out I could've copped easily had I not lost hope. Supposedly no one went to get them at FTA Greenbriar yesterday. They just sold out this morning. What's crazy is as of Wed it was FCFS. Thursday morning they were informed to do a raffle. Wish I would've known.

ronsimmons.gif

That just made me salty I got the infrareds from wish but wanted the glows....

Wouldn't been bad to get a pair to flip too I had no idea these would go for that much :lol:

That just made me salty I got the infrareds from wish but wanted the glows....

Wouldn't been bad to get a pair to flip too I had no idea these would go for that much :lol:
Like for real, I'm not big on reselling, but for the price they're going for it would've been a decent flip or nice trade bait.

let the resellers hold these for a few weeks and see how fast the prices will drop, people have no self-control nowadays :smh:

Yea but these are so limited the price will just sky rocket in another month. Those who don't get for 400-500 soon will have to pay like 7-9 when there like no pairs left

Yeah time doesn't help reseller prices decrease. They increase.
depends which shoe. nowadays with all the sneaker releases that come out weekly only certain **** increases. Look at the hazelnut LeBron xs for example. On RD they were going for 4-450 easy, now you can barely get retail for them. Black/gold 1s on the other hand went from 3-400 to 1k+

I can't believe how expensive these kicks are my goodness. I was planning to pay reseller prices but I thought it was gonna be 250ish. Smh it's seriously no fun buying shoes anymore.

^You honestly thought that the markup would be ~50? Maybe on an AM gr, but not a Jordan in 2014 my friend.

depends which shoe. nowadays with all the sneaker releases that come out weekly only certain **** increases. Look at the hazelnut LeBron xs for example. On RD they were going for 4-450 easy, now you can barely get retail for them. Black/gold 1s on the other hand went from 3-400 to 1k+

Time is a resellers best friend with a limited release. I was trying to get aau shoe off one reseller for like 300 and he said no cause people will get "hip to them" and the price will go up allowing him to get the price he expected when he got them. Keep in mind selling them for 300 would already mean a 150 profit. But resellers these days have stock like stores do and money to burn. They don't need to sell just to get rid of a shoe the first 1-2 weeks.

I know one guy was trying to sell his leftover pairs of belairs in line for the futures :lol:

Not related, but if they make those one's without the pl, that'll definitely be my first time I ever will double up.

we'll see if these Air Jordan fusions hold value, usually it doesn't.

people get over it & then go back to the traditional numbered Js

Last edited:

ronsimmons.gif

I actually got two pair from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom