Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

bro, i dont mean premium as in what you are thinking I meant. The box label reads "AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM". You know, like how Lebron has "EXT" or Jordan 3lab5s. All I'm saying is that there will be GR versions that aren't limited and are not $185. I'm assuming not all colorways will glow and 3M material. As we have seen with the gum bottoms and that wacky indian blanket looking one.

Obviously its hype. Hype has been selling a lot of sneakers for a while. Nike/JB know what they are doing. Taking the soles of one of the most popular Jordans ever and adding it with this trend of non-conventional matrial for sneakers while doing what they do best. Hype.
I hear you. I agree it's hype. That's why I have a hard time digesting the sneaker game anymore. I am criticizing Nike/Jordan Brand for putting that notation on the shoes....

I think you can sell those and not have to be on foodstamps next week....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not roshe mesh,its a hand woven upper with suede interior. I have roshes too and these feel nothing like roshes. Futures feel much more comfortable. Its not even fair to compare these to Roshes. A fair compraison would be those nike free inneva wovens which run from $180-$200. You know, similar price as the Future.

Sure, I guess you could use GITD paint on your Roshe soles and sew/stitch some 3M material on them LOL. Good luck with that.

I don't get why all the hate on these? People are acting like Nike/JB are putting guns to our heads and making us buy them. Like Nike never made a shoe limited so they could sell/market. For years, we dogged JB for not being able to produce a non-retro that doesn't look like it was made from 5 different Retros, put together by a kid. These are fairly simple in a world of wacky floral designs and "what the" mismatch pairs. I like them.

And don't blame Nike for these ridiculous resell prices. Consumers, the people, are driving the prices. Are we going to blame Nike because people are obsessed with hype and limited shoes? Are they the illuminati? Is It Nikes fault that when a shoe sells out, instead of moving on, people rush to pay resell prices?

Say what you want, but everybody here owns a few pairs of limited sneakers that would otherwise sit if they were GR. Dudes acting like they have a closet full of nothing but GRs lmfao

Truth spoken right there.

Lots of salty haters in here. Don't be mad bc some peeps were able to get futures and make a quick hustle. Y'all didn't want the shoes anyways, so it's not like they "resold" the shoes you were after.

My local spot did a raffle for both futures, AJ 1 KO, Jordan SB, and KD florals yesterday and I struck out. Winning the raffle would allow you to purchase 3 out of the 5. I struck out tho. I saw them in person and they're nice.

So I finally tried on a pair...I look as ridiculous in them as I thought I would. I have wide feet and the shoe takes the form of my foot.

No bueno.

This is the reason why I don't wear Roshe's. When I tried them on it looked like my feet had muffin tops.

Last edited:
so these didnt release in gs sizes right?
just making sure im not speaking with wrong info.

Two completely different soles...different lace areas...different shoe heights.

Not really sure how you are making this comparison. I'm not into roshes and I'm not a fan of these, but I think your comparison is way off base.

Also, what is #teamwereyourshoes??

Is that like the Canada NFL version of #teamwearyourshoes??
View media item 861620

With the upcoming 5LAB3 coming up soon people will loose interest in these and prices will drop. With so much heat dropping more frequently folks attention span is getting shorter and shorter. So the window that these resellers have to get these off at these prices is getting smaller.

Just my 2 cents
Hope so. Got those on lock already. Anyone wanna trade for glows? lol

Id probably still have to add like $3-400 realistically. No thanks

Prices are already dropping around here. $400 range oppose to the 500-600 from yesterday. It is what it is!

price point really?  it probably cost's nike less than 20 dollars to make these shoes

dont kid yourself to try and justify the price point on Nike/JB's.

its not like these are hand made out of 100% genuine leather.. 

nike has been trolling with the prices. are any of the price hikes Nike does on the shoes we love, justifiable? we pay $185 for XIs, $170 for Retros from the 90s and $200 for a Retro 3 with Nike Air. how is this any different or new?

whats next? somebody going to complain about nike using cheap labor in Asia?

Anybody pulled theres out to wear yet? Might be best to ask this question later this week but for anybody that has.

Can I get a review about the comfort, fit, and overall feel after wearing?

Back
Top Bottom