Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

laugh.gif
This.
This gif speaks volumes, lol. While we are proud to not be resellers, it's damn near stupid to not be one these days.
I hear you, and i've thought about it, but i just want to get my shoe and move on to the next..  don't really feel like buying multiples to go around trying to sell them.. i know it's not that hard to get rid of them, but id just rather not right now  
laugh.gif

These were made in a top of the line science lab with the best chemicals available  in order to cross breed the air max woven,roshes,11s,and yeezy lace tips for the hypebeast hence the price.They tried to combine everything hyperbeasts like now we know the inspiration! 

I hear you, and i've thought about it, but i just want to get my shoe and move on to the next..  don't really feel like buying multiples to go around trying to sell them.. i know it's not that hard to get rid of them, but id just rather not right now  :lol:
Same here. I've been wanting to lately, but only because of my recent loss, sure you know of it. Feel like the only way I'll be able to get some of my favorites back is by reselling. But I doubt I'd get into it. I'm still refusing to use bots, lol.

I wish JB would just give us some official information so I can know if I need to stick around for this release, or forget it all together.

I wish JB would just give us some official information so I can know if I need to stick around for this release, or forget it all together.
this

or get ready for that price hike on ebay

I don't think that site is legit. Might wanna Google it to see what other people say:x to make sure tho.

I don't think that site is legit. Might wanna Google it to see what other people say:x to make sure tho.
yeah, nothing comes up on Google

was looking at a pair of other shoes when these came up

Gonna try to cop at Flight23. Haven't been there yet but I'm sure heads line up for anything there :smh:

I wonder if air force 1/air jordans would sell out in this day and age.

That's is if air force's 1 where popular now.

Last edited:
After a good year on this website the hate for a new Jordan shoe or retro never fails until the initial release when everyone flops

i will not pay resale when  i strike out

i will not pay resale when i  strike out

Getting very nervous about these Ill be honest. First pics was not really feelin them. Eventually grew on me then those second set of photos dropped and these became one of the pairs ill instantly throw into the mix... One of my dudes called in a favor .... I gotta get 2 pairs if they drop near me 
frown.gif

GOD cant decide between the glow or black/red cw...!!

only thing stopping me from 100% consensus is how bad the sole may turn after a few wears, partial yellowing, irremovable dirt stains. Anyone else have an opinion about this? Like friends got a pair of lebron 9 china's and they looked beautiful straight out of the box, fast forward to today even after a good clean the soles are pretty grey and they just dont have the pop they once did.

Back
Top Bottom