Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

JB probably figured no one would buy em since they are not a numbered retro and thus made limited pairs cause we all know the resellers and hype beast love limited
thats true, but i remembered today that maybe their is hope for me on these as my footaction recently had a restock of bamboo xx8 so who knows what any stores get these days

hopefully we hear by monday what is the deal with these

the anticipation is killing me

hopefully we hear by monday what is the deal with these

the anticipation is killing me
I hope the in-store only thing is just a rumour. 

Even limited online avalibilty is good news as of right now.

I'll end up camping either way but I would like if the shop had more than one size run.

from my research this looks like it's gonna be a HOH only release...dont know if that is any new information for yall...out of all the stores ive called none of them have information as of yet, they say call back monday or tuesday...no way in hell am i gonna listen to that info just for tuesday to get here and they say all the tickets are gone...

End is getting them and it looks like they went to a random time. No longer the countdown page/server death

END? WHO IS END? YOU SAY THER GETTING EM.
Ain't like none of us will have a chance, that site is literally the END 
laugh.gif

Yea END and Size? get pretty brutal during drops.

Seems like camping at the local spot is the only option.

Hopefully those Jordan SBs distract a little bit.

That is why we are panicing man... you aint a little worried about this one? from what you have heard?
nope never do.....cause the same situation was said about kobe all star releases this year and we all know how that turned out rt

nope never do.....cause the same situation was said about kobe all star releases this year and we all know how that turned out rt
Yea but Nike has confirmed on twitter that there wont even be an online release. This is different. 

Although only right now I am realizing that we haven't heard anything from HOH or anyother store. 

What if nike won't have them online but everyone else will? 

Something to think about. 

We will know in a few days.

these seem like they are going to be extremely limited. None of the big resellers have gotten them and we have extremely limited info about the shoe a week before release. Also as of right now they're not releasing on NDC.  Good luck to everyone who wants them.

I was planning on passing on both of these CWs regardless, i'm definitely gonna try to cop the black/gum sole colorway when those drop tho

im going to pay resale for these, oh well

not going to buy another pair of shoes until the black/infrared 6s come out this fall 

Back
Top Bottom