Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Never seen so many grown men care so much about what other grown men wear until I came on this site smh

Always somebody talking about jeans being too baggy and pants or joggers being too tight. Wear what you feel and forget worrying about what some other guy is wearing.

Now can somebody oop me on these for having a sensible post? Lmao
this

The glows are Niiiice.. Not gonna go thru the Hassle to try and get tho.. They should have been a GR..

I'm thinking nt's only, but i have no idea.. if it is the case money saved, cause the closest one to me is like 3 hours away, and they'll most likely do the rsvp thing
Yea, I have a bad feeling these will be an in-store only drop.  

They've confirmed that Flight NYC store will have them, but I'm betting NTs will as well.

I'm HOPING that since that Flight NYC store gets them, they drop them on FA as well.  Also hoping NDC changes their mind and releases them too. Though, if they do, they'll more than likely be TLO, which sucks....I'd have a better chance to drive 600+ miles to the closest NikeTown and camping (which obviously I wouldn't do), then getting lucky on a TLO release.

Oh well...I like em, can hopefully find a REASONABLE price on the bay after release.

Are these gonna big for resellers, collectors, or just a complete GR without much value except for wearing? Also, hard to cop?

There's someone on eBay selling a sample pair of the glows for $400, thinking about buying

I like the look a lot...looks like the desert woven chukka and the 11s had a baby...price ain't right for em tho, if they were 150, I'd be all over it

The first color way of the XX8s would have been dope with that glow sole on them. Would have been much more "futuristic" than throwing it on some tooling from the 90s.

Last edited:
It's very rare that someone is not a reseller. I'll try and grab 2 pairs and have one to sell. Hate me? Can't get a pair? Work harder and smarter.

Even if these were on NDC none of yall would get through anyway.

It's very rare that someone is not a reseller. I'll try and grab 2 pairs and have one to sell. Hate me? Can't get a pair? Work harder and smarter.

is that you terio?!

What a joke. Can't get a pair suck it up. Its just shoes

if they were on NDC? how wouldnt ppl get through unless its limited

if they arent releasing on NDC then where are they releasing?

if they were on NDC? how wouldnt ppl get through unless its limited

if they arent releasing on NDC then where are they releasing?

Only NTs and boutiques. That's what I have heard at least. No online release.

I'm thinking they'll be at boutiques as well, sorta like the first Nike Woven Inneva joints. Though, they did eventually release on NDC and FNL.

Back
Top Bottom