Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Dammit I can't find the Vs anywhere.....
mad.gif

Seems like i'm going against the grain here...But I think the whole pack is dope.

FINALLY, a non OG colorway that actually makes some kinda sense as far as the theme. The fear that Jordan gave his opponents? Using dark colors and even "blood" splatter?? I can wrap my head around that.

Individually, I like the III's the most (which seems to REALLY go against what people in this thread have said so far).

Then IV's

Then V's.

I'd like the V's more if I didn't already have the Olive V's, which, to me, are too similar to these "Fear V's". I'm also skeptical that whatever material they used on the V is as nice in real life as it MIGHT be according to the pics.

I'm a suede (or either of the bucks)>>>leather anyway. I'm hearing that the III's are more adn are more limited? I don't care...we'll all be dropping $170 on Mikes soon anyway.

...can't front though, if I can afford the whole pack...best believe thekid is coppin the whole pack.

View media item 552039
Mission accomplished...sorta kinda. Gotta do some size swapping on the III's, but I'm sure ill get it done.

And yet there's a small (beasty) part of me that is disappointed that I didn't get any V's. I'll get over it though.

Oh, and some of y'all got some sweet campout situations and you don't eem know it. Y'all don't even kinda wanna know what the situation was at THE ONLY STORE IN THE ENTIRE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA that got the V's was like....

Anyone order from eastbay? Does your order status for both shoes say backorderd, until 08/24/13?
Yeah I got both 3s and 4s off eastbay and had the same message. Apparently they haven't received their shipment yet

More info please?

People were in line from thursday or friday not sure and it was first come first serve. They decide to change to a raffle last minute and only released 10 pairs or so combined 3,4 and 5. No gs or anything. Needless to say people were pissed. :lol: They still had a lot of pairs but aren't releasing them so no idea what they are going to do.

BE MINDFUL OF THE RULES PEOPLE.

WHILE I KNOW THE THIRST IS REAL, ITS STILL NOT BUYING/SELLING/TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

A friend of a friend said they camped all night at NTNYC and was 10th in line...came away with nothing. (not sure if he was there only for his size or they didn't release hardly ANYTHING) Not sure if anyone can co-sign the story.

Last edited:
Don't like the IV's but the feel of the textiles used seems pretty good. They feel a bit heavier than the Cav 4's too. MAybe the extra $ actually went into the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom