Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

THIS.
I believe the HYPE is THE great thing about this pack though...
Thirst Sells.
Glad I wasn't thirsty this week...
The FR-III was my gatorade.
nerd.gif
I never wanted any of these, not once, I just don't see what is making people go crazy over them but all good at least I don't have to stress out over getting them i'm good

I really don't see whats so great about these and the hype, but congrats on the pickups guys
there is nothing good about these. it's just hype. a special insole and limited tag, higher price, and simpletons see them as gold in their mind. those 4s are almost like a mashup with that colorblocking. disgusting

Wow those went SUPER fast on ndc...I clicked for the threes immediately and got 'out of stock' with no line wait at all. 

Then I was in line for the 4s but somehow lost my place--IDK.

Honestly I was fully expecting to get both of em, must have been very limited stock.

I saw lots of listings on craigslist for the threes and fours, looks like lots if not most picked these up to flip--

.....Im about to go in to work for a few hours then dip out around 10 pt to go pick up my Vs
nthat.gif

I never wanted any of these, not once, I just don't see what is making people go crazy over them but all good at least I don't have to stress out over getting them i'm good
Pretty versatile, muted colour schemes which make them relatively low maintenance for those who actually want to wear regularly. 

there is nothing good about these. it's just hype. a special insole and limited tag, higher price, and simpletons see them as gold in their mind. those 4s are almost like a mashup with that colorblocking. disgusting
exactly like you said take away that limited tag and these were a GR, I dont think they hype would be as much

Was it just me or did these literally sell out in a single minute on ndc? I put multiple sizes in my cart and after each one at 8:01 i got the message saying "thanks for your interest. This item was available in limited quantities and now sold out." I didn't even get waiting in lime to check out.

I finally got all 3 of them. I had the III's & IV's on lock, but had to find a V. Size 13 is a hard size to find. Needless to say that I'm happy, especially since I was able to find 2 pairs of IV's, which were my personal favorite of the 3 fear pack lines

Fells good to already lock my pair of the 4s down a few days ago. Always makes me smile to see reseller prices and know I paid retail.

Probably would have got the Vs if I had signal at my job :smh:

Overall the whole pack I feel could've been executed better, definitely taking a break to prepare for October.

Nike Chi had the Vs but they were the first to go, followed by the IIIs.

Last edited:
Waited an hour at my local mall to open at 7am, scored a 4. I was happy to get that, Then while driving home I casually popped into my local HOH and bam scored a 3. I can enjoy my weekend now.

Back
Top Bottom