Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

btw hes right

but with sneakers your gotta pay to play
RE: The DJ vlog.

Nike is a marketing guru. They need to create hype to keep things 'fresh' because at the end of the day, it's a multibillion dollar publicly traded firm. It has to keep the shareholders happy.

If everything was mass produced, they would end up on sales racks, kinda like the old days...when almost everything made it to a sale. They know kids want 'heat' and a lot are willing to go out of their way to obtain them.

If this pack was to be released back in 1999-2003 when I was still in high school, I'm sure they would've flopped severely, similar to the Olive IXs that were eventually on sale for like $40-50.

Nike knows that they need to release these wacky and limited series to tap into the new generation of buyers. Whether the shoes are being bought by a 15 year old or an 'OG' collector that is 30 year old, they couldn't care less.

If you're sick of playing the game...it's simple..don't. Buy at retail if you can or skip.

Dj Dellz just now coming to that conclusion?
I will never drive around for raffle tix..
The money I would have spent on gas and parking goes to my reseller..
Shoes are about $200 with tax.. Plus at least $20 for gas and $20 for parking..

Everything that has presented itself to me in $240-$260 range has been accepted.

Good luck to those that get them, I was out getting some Shirts and cats were burning the mall up which had none and calling like crazy. Like some have said, connections or hustle or just get what you can when you can and if you really want it, just pay a reseller price within reason of gas, shipping and all that. It does amaze me that non-Jordan colors sell just like those MJ wore, it's like dang, these kicks release over and over again and zoooom, they be gone in like 10 minutes if that long.

Good luck to those that get them, I was out getting some Shirts and cats were burning the mall up which had none and calling like crazy. Like some have said, connections or hustle or just get what you can when you can and if you really want it, just pay a reseller price within reason of gas, shipping and all that. It does amaze me that non-Jordan colors sell just like those MJ wore, it's like dang, these kicks release over and over again and zoooom, they be gone in like 10 minutes if that long.

Woke up at 4:30am, got a ticket at 7:30, and I got those V's! Not my size, so now it's time to work some magic

Nike Sf release went smooth...I was 12th in line so I was good...got there at 6pm yesterday..couple people were asking people sizes...I smooth lied and said I was going for a 10.5/11...overall a good experience, no violence or people tryna bum rush the front of the line...at time of release, there was about 99 people lined up...rumors at the front of the line where I was, was that it was about 30 pairs total for the 5's....pics of the shoes coming later

Nike Sf release went smooth...I was 12th in line so I was good...got there at 6pm yesterday..couple people were asking people sizes...I smooth lied and said I was going for a 10.5/11...overall a good experience, no violence or people tryna bum rush the front of the line...at time of release, there was about 99 people lined up...rumors at the front of the line where I was, was that it was about 30 pairs total for the 5's....pics of the shoes coming later
6.....6.......6.......6pm?????!!!! Dang, congrat tho! :tongue:

Dude is right though, shouldn't be this hard to spend money.

U know it's bad wen DJ Delz is striking out, that dude gets his hands on everything.

RE: The DJ vlog.

Nike is a marketing guru. They need to create hype to keep things 'fresh' because at the end of the day, it's a multibillion dollar publicly traded firm. It has to keep the shareholders happy.

If everything was mass produced, they would end up on sales racks, kinda like the old days...when almost everything made it to a sale. They know kids want 'heat' and a lot are willing to go out of their way to obtain them.

If this pack was to be released back in 1999-2003 when I was still in high school, I'm sure they would've flopped severely, similar to the Olive IXs that were eventually on sale for like $40-50.

Nike knows that they need to release these wacky and limited series to tap into the new generation of buyers. Whether the shoes are being bought by a 15 year old or an 'OG' collector that is 30 year old, they couldn't care less.

If you're sick of playing the game...it's simple..don't. Buy at retail if you can or skip.

By producing less shoes and making them "exclusive" Nike can slowly drive up price per unit and at the end of the day end up with a better bottom line than if they mass produced them and they hit sales racks. If you mass produce a shoe you can't charge $150 for them. Look at the Lebron X low or Zoom Revis they are $140-$160 SRP, mass produced and now sitting on shelves and hitting sales racks. The Revis you can find for $40-$50 and the X Low's will hit Nike outlets for $100 and eventually less IMO.

Never in my life did I think I would see shoes selling for $260 from a store shelf like the X Elites. And as far as shoes selling for $2000 $3000, It's just insane. We all don't think it's crazy, but tell someone who doesn't give a **** about shoes u payed $4000 for the chip pack for some shoes or $3000 for some Yeezy's and they will think your insane.

Idk, it's starting to get much easier to sit back and watch my bank account grow and start sleeping on all these limited releases.

I'm $220 and under or bust from now on with JB. If I can't get it for retial or from a seller for $220 or less then I don't mind missing out on
em. Unless they are my grails... Which is different lol

I bet most of us spend a Mercedes car payment on shoes a month, or half a mortgage on a house. Something seriously wrong with that lol

After a wear around the house, I realize I really need a size 9.5. This size 10 is way too wide in the front. Now I gotta hunt for a damn swap.

Back
Top Bottom