Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

i could get better answers on here as to why Finishline orders don't got through than calling customer service -- it's like they read you a script just to get you off the phone. waste of time this morning. was looking forward to the bred 11's and retro 1's but at this point just frustrated right now.

I got on the phone with some asian dude. Sounded like he was from a 3rd world country by the way he talked. In voicing my displeasure about being charged twice for the sake of one order that I wanted, which of course, neither orders gave me an order confirmation but conveniently charged my bank account..the dude apologizes to me about 50 times, and I told dude "you already apologized about 40 times already, just send word over to FNL's IT staff that they need to revise their online checking out process format asap!"...."I sorry sir..I sorry..I sorry"....:rofl:

I was on hold with FNL for mad long and before I could even speak to anybody I get cart jacked and I just hung up on the phone and closed my computer.

The quality of my pair is the worst I ever seen. Doesn't make any sense at all. But I'm glad I got my pair

I know there is no buying and selling allowed in these forums and I get that, but why can't we OOP to help people out? Just curious.

Quoted from the rules
"DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE."

People on ebay already have their prices high lol my friend just sent three best offers of $220, $230, and $240 back to back and had them automatically declined. (Listing is for $260)

With eBay fees and PayPal fees dudes trying to get 30$. That or build their rep up on the bay that way they can charge sky high on a limited release and have recent feedback

People on ebay already have their prices high lol my friend just sent three best offers of $220, $230, and $240 back to back and had them automatically declined. (Listing is for $260)
260$ shipped ?Thats pretty low if you deduct fees and shipping.Should be close to retail.

You both make good points. We're still looking now. I'm telling him to just settle for the $260 shipped at this point, or to maybe talk someone down to $250.

I know there is no buying and selling allowed in these forums and I get that, but why can't we OOP to help people out? Just curious.

Because unfortunately you have people who try to hustle dudes and a lot of us don't want the forum flooded with people trying to sell or buy. That's why they have the buy/sell section or you can put it in your sig.

Out of all the remastered releases i bought, this has been the worst quality ive seen. Happy to get these, but still.

If you struck out , let resellers compete dropping the price for a week  and then cop if you cant get on any other place. 
tongue.gif

Damn, I can't imagine being a kid nowdays and having to go through all this BS just to get some J's. It must really **** with your head.
barkley-head-shake-o.gif

Out of all the remastered releases i bought, this has been the worst quality ive seen. Happy to get these, but still.

That sucks. Thus far I've been impressed with the remastered shoes, more so for the leather quality and comfort. Are these similar in comfort to the French blue VII's?

Wow, surprised at quality complaints. Anyone with detailed pics and their opinion would be appreciated

Because unfortunately you have people who try to hustle dudes and a lot of us don't want the forum flooded with people trying to sell or buy. That's why they have the buy/sell section or you can put it in your sig.
Right but i'm saying like for people who missed out, why can't I just say I have x size extra for retail plus ship just to help a fellow NT member out. I mean it's better than returning them right? What about if you're not trying to profit and just help a fellow sneaker head out? Meh oh well, nm

Wow, surprised at quality complaints. Anyone with detailed pics and their opinion would be appreciated

Detailed pics in the thread already. Just look at the pics on the non mobile site.

Quality complaints will be abundant on these because of the delicate upper they have. Light grey suede = trouble.

Right but i'm saying like for people who missed out, why can't I just say I have x size extra for retail plus ship just to help a fellow NT member out. I mean it's better than returning them right? What about if you're not trying to profit and just help a fellow sneaker head out? Meh oh well, nm

ReRead what he said. Let it soak in a bit. Scams happen a lot. Not every NTer is "fam."

Damn, I can't imagine being a kid nowdays and having to go through all this BS just to get some J's. It must really **** with your head.

Yeah, it's totally different from back in the 90's. There is no going to the store and trying on a sneaker. You have to plan and make moves to get a Jordan. You're only left with less desirable Jordan's and team Jordan's even two hours later a lot of times.

Much less having to find some way to get $200.

Then once you get it, you'll look exactly like 10-25% of your school.

It's sad these days, because it's more of a hypebeast and reseller mentality that's cultivated instead of a love of the sneaker.

barkley-head-shake-o.gif
Kid's parents these days can afford multiple pairs.
I had to rock the same pair all year and no it wasnt  J's.

Too true. Up until high school I only ever had two pairs of shoes; one pair of Nike's and a pair of dress shoes for formal occasions. I really wouldn't get a new pair until i'd torn up my old pair.

Maybe once or twice before I started buying my own shoes and clothes did my parents get me two pairs at once.

Last edited:

I have two pair. One pair is perfect, the colors in the tongue are even the way I like them. The other pair is ehhhh.

Back
Top Bottom