Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

This is too funny all this camp out mess and hype talk and you can still buy sizes online at finishline I hope future releases stay like this . I think it will .
that's for every release though. FNL always has sizes still long after everybody. The trick is actually being able to successfully checkout on their website. You can't gauge hype or demand based off of them. 

This is too funny all this camp out mess and hype talk and you can still buy sizes online at finishline I hope future releases stay like this . I think it will .

I couldn't get a pair. I struck out everywhere and I started from 10 am. SNKRS app. NDC. Finishline. footlocker.

So is it worth it for me to spend 200.06 just to see if the other pair I won has better tongues?

nerd.gif
or am I just being crazy

scored a pair on EB but called local hibbets they had one sitting was there at 12 when the cut off time was and 2 people behind me were gonna try and get them lol. one dude had a ticket for the 12 but was on cell phone begging somebody to come give him the money he was short.canceled the EB pair.. still need that bucket hat tho somebody let me know where they are!

Last edited:
I'm happy everyone is cooking

I might be in the minority, but i hope I get a pair with the orange/red tongues 

returning is not an issue. use the label they give you, put it back in the same box it came in, tape back up, affix label, and drop it off.
Nah in store returns, I always buy at the stores around me and I feel so bad when I give stuff back.

Like they won't call me on the next raffle.

hard to explain

Unfortunately its a bit tough for me to find my size in my area, no store near me had a 7.5, I managed to get my hands on a 8.5 in hopes that I could trade for a 7.5. Any recommendations on what other forums or places I could look to swap mines?

I'm loving this it's easy to buy retros now I thought it would be hard with all the camp pictures and hype talk .

returning is not an issue. use the label they give you, put it back in the same box it came in, tape back up, affix label, and drop it off.
Nah in store returns, I always buy at the stores around me and I feel so bad when I give stuff back.

Like they won't call me on the next raffle.

hard to explain
no no , no explanation needed. i know exactly what you mean. what store are you referring to in this instance?

no no , no explanation needed. i know exactly what you mean. what store are you referring to in this instance?
Foot Action and Finish Line. I'm friends with the majority of the employees at both places.

Might just buy a pair to take to my consignment shop for trade value in a month...

Back
Top Bottom