Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

View media item 1536609
Lol I just woke up and decided to Try my luck on fnl. Twitter link -> PayPal -> patience. It declined my order twice then on the third it just went thru. Hopefully I can secure my real size with this pair lol

Last edited:

no no , no explanation needed. i know exactly what you mean. what store are you referring to in this instance?
Foot Action and Finish Line. I'm friends with the majority of the employees at both places.

Might just buy a pair to take to my consignment shop for trade value in a month...
i may be wrong, but im pretty sure you can do a return through the mail. just call either footaction or finishline and they will process it that way for you and send you a return label you can print out. that way you wont have to face those employees.

Lol I just woke up and decided to secure my pair on fnl. Twitter link -> PayPal -> patience. It declined my order twice then on the third is just went thru. Hopefully I can secure my real size with this pair lol
that no tax in your county must be nice. i got hit with almost $16 in taxes smh...

I'm not usually one to complain about quality but my pair is horrendous. Glue on the toebox. Creased around the ankle like they've been worn. Various scuffs. Excess materials. Air holes not punched all the way out. Disappointed is an understatement. Here's a few pics
remastered? yea ok jb.
The only thing remastered was the price.

People on ebay already have their prices high lol my friend just sent three best offers of $220, $230, and $240 back to back and had them automatically declined. (Listing is for $260)

Question for those in U.S. pacific time zone who bought off NDC: when are your estimated delivery dates?

Does anyone think NDC purchases are prioritized shipping over purchases through SNKRS? We normally receive our Saturday purchases off NDC Wed/Thurs here in SoCal/NV, but SNKRS showing we getting them delivered later than normal...

Just curious.

People on ebay already have their prices high lol my friend just sent three best offers of $220, $230, and $240 back to back and had them automatically declined. (Listing is for $260)

With eBay fees and PayPal fees dudes trying to get 30$. That or build their rep up on the bay that way they can charge sky high on a limited release and have recent feedback

I had a pretty frustrating day trying to get these but eventually did get a pair of size 9 from nike.com at 10:30am, was on there since before 9am CST. I was trying to get them from other online retail stores with no luck. I found a pair on ebay for $246.50 including shipping so I bought those . However the seller changed his mind and refunded my money which is not going to be back in my account for days.

I really wanted to get these so I then found another seller selling them for $259 so I bought those. Just as I had sent the seller my payment, I got notification from nike.com that these were added to my cart so I placed my order. I tried to cancel my order from ebay but pending to hear back from seller. I may end up having two pairs.

Missed out on the original 91 release of these so been waiting since then for these, success!

Last edited:
260$ shipped ?Thats pretty low if you deduct fees and shipping.Should be close to retail.

went to finish line in the woodlands as they had a pair that someone with a ticket someone didn't grab....waiting in line and dude in front of me cops two pairs and one just so happens to be the 10...FML...so while dudes checking out I say isn't there a one shoe per person limit....chick just laughs in my face and says well he had won the ticket and when you win a ticket you can buy another pair..****..im drove and done trying to get jordans

went to finish line in the woodlands as they had a pair that someone with a ticket someone didn't grab....waiting in line and dude in front of me cops two pairs and one just so happens to be the 10...FML...so while dudes checking out I say isn't there a one shoe per person limit....chick just laughs in my face and says well he had won the ticket and when you win a ticket you can buy another pair..****..im drove and done trying to get jordans
OUCH !
mean.gif

Today was a good day for shopping online. I was able to secure a 10.5 in these and the de la lows. Happy shopping. Good luck everyone!

looks like my cdp's will have to do..not interested in paying a king's ransom for practically the same shoes I bought 7 years ago...love this colorway though.

i could get better answers on here as to why Finishline orders don't got through than calling customer service -- it's like they read you a script just to get you off the phone. waste of time this morning. was looking forward to the bred 11's and retro 1's but at this point just frustrated right now.

Back
Top Bottom