Air Jordan 7 Low NRG 2018

Low 13s are super trash.

89131676_81.jpg

sike.

The playoff low 13 pe to me looks better than the playoff "all star" 13. They released a some what version of these a few years ago and it was just a big let down. Red liner and leather panels with a gold Jumpman.:smh: I will always be partial to MJ PEs. Im a Jordan fan first. What he wore is significant.

Last edited:
13’s low look the best because not much changes. Saying they’re the best low isn’t saying much though.

they $140 out the gate for these? damn they lower than 1's......Jordan brand must know these aint gonna sell....

Seen the yellow and Bordeaux pairs yesterday in person. I may go back tomorrow to get one. Good summer into fall beaters for $140. I don’t care about the cut I already have the highs.

Definitely want a pair. Leaning toward the Bordeauxs since it's a safe bet, but the yellow CW is possible as well.

I see they went with the 2011 type grey midsole on the bords. From official pics they looked to resemble the 2015 darker version.

with more OG 7s bound to drop some time soon, i think these are a waste of money you’ll eventually try to flip. Since they don’t drop every og colorway og a model in its 30th Ann anymore, the Charcoals, Olympics, or Cardinals could be back sooner than later

Back
Top Bottom