Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Why would you ruin so many good cookies just to take a pic with your Jordan's?????    What A Travesty!!

Welp, wasn't sure about these on RD, grabbed them anyways. Here we are about a few months later and these oreo's have been my most worn J's in that time span. "Winter beaters" lol. 
laugh.gif

Good day NT gents.. 

These shoes have me feeling a little shaky. 

Allow me to display....;
And the Icing; Peep the "Twenty Thirteen" on the tongue. Now that ain't right. 

Barely even visible. Now i've yet to scourge through this thread for the actual appearance of the "Twenty Thirteen" inscription, but i doubt it's this dull. 

Verdict?

Appreciated, 

Last edited:
Wow that's really sketchy. I'm actually wearing mine and just peeped a look at mine and the inscription is very prominent and the font is very defined and a bit smaller.

Wow that's really sketchy. I'm actually wearing mine and just peeped a look at mine and the inscription is very prominent and the font is very defined and a bit smaller.
For real. For good measure, i checked my '12 Fire-Red Vs and i didn't even have to look to notice the "2013". I just passed my finger on 'em and knew it. 

So i assume no one else got a similar situation to those Oreos? 

Otherwise it's settled then. Sketchy at best. 

Appreciated. 

Last edited:
Anybody see this sitting on any stores? Is there a possibility of a restock on NDC? Like when they tweet shoes from this past season etc.

Last edited:
Anybody see this sitting on any stores? Is there a possibility of a restock on NDC? Like when they tweet shoes from this past season etc.
I saw a few pairs at a mall here in Tallahassee a few weeks back when I picked up the Powder 3's, haven't been since though. I'll be going there on Wednesday to look for some new clothes, so i'll check while i'm there.

I saw a few pairs at a mall here in Tallahassee a few weeks back when I picked up the Powder 3's, haven't been since though. I'll be going there on Wednesday to look for some new clothes, so i'll check while i'm there.

Thanks and i hope they do phone order

Just missed out on a pair on Ebay for $220! I swear I keep letting these slip through my hands. Any help much appreciated!!!

So these are actually going for more than retail now? I figured they would stay under 200 for a while due to the amount produced.

So these are actually going for more than retail now? I figured they would stay under 200 for a while due to the amount produced.

Tho they sat in stores for a lil, they still sold out and online. When that happens, the resell will usually start to rise on a pair like that.

Not much mind you, barely over retail. Think if the buyer paid tax and shipping that puts em at 183-5, hes only making 15-20 if you do 220 shipped. It isnt THAT bad of a deal considering they obviously arent available to you anywhere cheaper....usually

They pop up now and then for retail or barely above.

Surprised havent seen outlet pairs

Are these real or fake? I can tell at all... Help...

Are these real or fake? I can tell at all... Help...

But get some Clear pictures of the "Twenty Thirteen" on the inside of the tongue, a shot of the box (and labels).

Don't forget the receipt too if possible.

GL.

Back
Top Bottom