Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Aiight, I just don't know if the sole is blue enough. It looks really blue on other pictures and the toe box looks kinda boxy and no layed back but maybe...

Last edited:

Most likely.

But get some Clear pictures of the "Twenty Thirteen" on the inside of the tongue, a shot of the box (and labels).

Don't forget the receipt too if possible.

GL.
So If there is "Twenty Thirteen", it means it is legit? Or it depends on how it is printed?

Is this Legit?

Last edited:
Says "at select locations" with a list of the locations...not sure where you're going with that
I certainly can't speak for another man, but I think he was just getting to the fact that you couldn't purchase them online.  At some point in time we all forget to read.  LOL.

I certainly can't speak for another man, but I think he was just getting to the fact that you couldn't purchase them online.  At some point in time we all forget to read.  LOL.
Basically what I meant lol

and the stores it was restocking in were on the list. and NYC is not on the list. 

Last edited:
What's with the 25 price hike for the oreos on shoeepalace? Not very familiar with the site like that, but do they always charge over retail? 

What's with the 25 price hike for the oreos on shoeepalace? Not very familiar with the site like that, but do they always charge over retail? 
This is wht i dont shop at Shady Palace. they increase the MSRP and no returns... 

I tried one time it was a t-shirt that ended being to small and they only exchaned it. Even said I wanted to return it.

got my shipping confirmation from shoe palace.  still kinda mad that they upped the price on these though.

check it out
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom