Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

I know they are not "restocking" but why are there sizes popping up in the morning? Is it something on their end with the servers or something?

The morning is when they generally update the inventory.
Sizes popping up are probably sold out when adding to cart because it was only a couple pairs and the Finishline hawks already got them.

The morning is when they generally update the inventory.
Sizes popping up are probably sold out when adding to cart because it was only a couple pairs and the Finishline hawks already got them.

Ya I was up this morning and just happened to check my phone and copped a 10.5. Now let's see if they actually ship

Add to Cart Errorclose.Order amount exceeds available inventory. Please reduce the requested quantity.

Received this error for the 10.5

Last edited:
Right after I posted the link...the shoes only lasted about 5 mins. The sizes were available around 11:59-12. I was able to grab a pair easily and would have been able to checkout but a dude I work with said he no longer wanted the shoes so I did not check out. 

Last edited:
I picked up an extra size 12 today at HoH . I would be happy to hook up a NT member at cost plus shipping. Just PM me. I will include the receipt.

Had a size 11.5 and a size 12 order (ordered a couple days apart) cancelled by FNL. Really like these shoes

If I'm looking to do a laceswap, what's a good length for these? I wear a sz 10.5 and I don't have a tape measure.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom