Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

These ain't seeing the light of day for a year or so, I very rarely wear a shoe the first year I purchase them unless it's a retro Nike that people didn't pay much interest too.

I'm pretty much the same way. It helps to have a wide variety, because I get some of everything.

These ain't seeing the light of day for a year or so, I very rarely wear a shoe the first year I purchase them unless it's a retro Nike that people didn't pay much interest too.
I feel you. I've worn my once. I probably won't wear them again for a while. I dress up for work so Saturday and Sundays are the only days I really have to wear any sneakers. These as well as others will look new for years.

got my paid in size US 11 finally. Strangely in Germany and Luxembourg they have quite a lot of the white/grapes
so only the first wave sold out.
I just walked in a local Footlocker in Luxembourg and they had quite every size left.
Cannot believe that the 5 retros retails at 180 Euros while the 8 retros (bugs bunnies) at 160 Euros!

Still seeing some of these go for 215+ with time to spare on ebay. crazy that even though the market is flooded with these people are still making a decent buck. Hype sells.

Still seeing some of these go for 215+ with time to spare on ebay. crazy that even though the market is flooded with these people are still making a decent buck. Hype sells.

I guess because some consumers don't check about the availabilties globally.
Because as I mentioned, in some European regions, you still can find them
in most sizes at the stores, while they are quite sold out at online shops.

210 - eBay fees (9.8%) $20 = $190    Retail plus tax for me came out to $174 they made a whopping $16

I think I know the answer but want to know what my fellow NTers thinke. Grapes size 10.5 for $180. Is that a good deal.

I think I know the answer but want to know what my fellow NTers thinke. Grapes size 10.5 for $180. Is that a good deal.
mean.gif

Scuff is no biggie, I've got a pair I haven't worn. I was just gonna get these to wear and leave the others still in the box

Back
Top Bottom