Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

l like the 5's whats your favorite jordans? Imo I think the black looks so much nice and sleek but the white grapes fresh

Last edited:
I wear a 10 and these fit like a 9.5... Gotta wear 'em loose now. 
ohwell.gif

I wear a 11.5 but dropped down a half size for these and they still fit kind of loose. do you have a wide foot?
Nope. Feet are kinda narrow. Bought a 9 in the Olympic VI's last year around this time and they fit perfect. That's the only pair of shoes I went down a FULL size. IDK what's going on with JB sizing...or is it Nike in general, maybe? I had to go up to a 10.5 in the Marino Speed Turfs as well. 
eyes.gif

Nope. Feet are kinda narrow. Bought a 9 in the Olympic VI's last year around this time and they fit perfect. That's the only pair of shoes I went down a FULL size. IDK what's going on with JB sizing...or is it Nike in general, maybe? I had to go up to a 10.5 in the Marino Speed Turfs as well. 
eyes.gif
Might be an isolated incident with your pair. JB quality issues arent just limited to the things we can visibly see, it can extend to feel and performance as well.

Does the shoe fit narrow or wide. Im an 8.5 but usually wear 9s in roshe. I wear an 8.5 on kobes though

Last edited:
440 BROADWAY the new FTL/HOH Soho

they have grapes they sold out of stealth foams

if u are in nyc go thru there

They do fit a half size big. I have 4 pairs of V's all fit the same way... I have narrow feet tho.

I'm still looking myself, 8.5 or 9. I think 3s, 4s and 5s were the only line of Jordans where they ran a half size big for me.

Last edited:
A classic, might not make its return again for quite awhile.  Feel blessed that I won my size 13 in a footlocker raffle, didnt even win a pair of the 11 lows this weekend

I literally refreshed eastbay this morning as the shoes changed over and saw grapes clicked on them and no sizes available... like they were never there. So frustrating. Does anyone know if they even put any sizes up?

I literally refreshed eastbay this morning as the shoes changed over and saw grapes clicked on them and no sizes available... like they were never there. So frustrating. Does anyone know if they even put any sizes up?
Same thing happened to me, I didn't see any sizes up.

Too many people rockin these right now. Doesn't help that it's a very distinguishable color.
These ain't seeing the light of day for a year or so, I very rarely wear a shoe the first year I purchase them unless it's a retro Nike that people didn't pay much interest too.

Back
Top Bottom