Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I'm good, I like them. So it doesnt matter what you think about them to me. And the black grapes being original?? So there wasnt an original grape coloway? I mean it was new, but it was pretty much re-using a colorway with a slight change.
At least that was done nicely these just have elephant print all over the shoe. I'm sorry fam but I would take the black grapes over these any day of the week

To those who won't be able to cop this. I wouldn't mind trading this for 2 black grape if the resell is really that high lol.

Last edited:
I like the concept. Just bad execution and price. On a side note, the leather interior is nice, but it will squeak like hell. I have a pair of curry premium air trainer sc's. Great leather used and it too has a leather interior. Squeaks like crazy when you walk.

225$ is deff steep for these. I will still try for them, but I'm not gonna hassle myself to pay some crazy price over retail.

Well if $40 was to add nike, swoosh, and air $65 is a steal for elephant print all over (sarcasm btw)
I actually like these hoping I can use my military discount on these wanted some elephant print spizike on nike id but they took the option down.

Yeah keep it original cuz next thing you know everything is going to have elephant print 
laugh.gif

Yall dudes that passed on them when you first heard of them & first seen them but now want them because you just found out they were limited are some lames.

Whats my chances of getting these in Louisville Kentucky lol... hopefully finishline gets them

I am wondering the same here, what will be the availability to stores here in Atlanta, I am sure Walter's will get them and maybe a shoe boutique here or there.

Knowing these are super limited, chances are I wont be able to acquire them. Whoever gets these, please dont flip them. Rock them.

^I'll be sure to post pics of an outfit I've had saved for half a decade once I get these on my feet

P.S. I have no idea how I'll rock the All 3m 3's tho

Last edited:
Light blue netting on the tongue and sides and light blue jumpan on the back would have made these a little less of an abomination. I still wouldn't have bought them, but I could have appreciated them a little. These are just stupid...

They look nice but not $225 nice. I would cop but I see these will be a hassle and I'm good. Gotta save up for yeezys all red 3s and the laneys and the bred 1s

Back
Top Bottom