Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

If these were "DB5" the design would make total sense, ive said it once il say it again. I really thought it was gonna be, now it just shows there some crazy crack flying around the JB designers offices atm! Hearing a possible DB10 this year, great n all, i wont be able to get it living here. So i dont know why i have any interest, a guy can dream i guess...

man..what's next? a retro with tiger fur:  msrp $575? JB knows there's masses of fools for anything they decide to vomit and sell. yeah, keep it limited.

I must be one of the few people who don't find these that bad. They're different.

I don't know if I'd wear them tho. Know I definitely wouldn't pay for them
laugh.gif
But I think they're kinda cool

If these are GR i'm deff gonna get them. I like that they are completely random. A lot of people wont like them now, but when a celebrity wears them or years from now they will resurface somehow people will be saying that they wish they never slept on them. If I have the chance to get them I will, and I rock them hard.

If these are GR i'm deff gonna get them. I like that they are completely random. A lot of people wont like them now, but when a celebrity wears them or years from now they will resurface somehow people will be saying that they wish they never slept on them. If I have the chance to get them I will, and I rock them hard.
what you said bro :nthat:

I knew these were going to be a limited release to begin with. But in no way am I gonna pay $250 for a pair of Vs with elephant print all over the upper. I just wanna see the guy who is willing to pay resell price for a pair of these
Was in a sneaker shop the other day and some dude dropped like $700 and change for a pair of these!!.....think they only had like 3 sizes available 

I will laugh at whoever buys and wears them now thinking they are the **** and I will laugh at them again when ever these do retro at the people who buy them then but hey that's my opinion if the shoe and I know everyone has different opinions but these are hot doo doo

Its a shame that some sneakerheads cant enjoy anythig thats not an OG.
the problem isnt that these arent on og cw, its that theyre hideous. people jumped on board for black grapes, so youre argument doesnt follow through. these are just a $250 hypebeast magnet

I'm glad they're releasing these. That way it'll give me more time to save up for something better while I can easily pass these on.

the problem isnt that these arent on og cw, its that theyre hideous. people jumped on board for black grapes, so youre argument doesnt follow through. these are just a $250 hypebeast magnet

You think people don't like these because they aren't OG? 
laugh.gif

.... Fam you need your vision checked.

I'm good, I like them. So it doesnt matter what you think about them to me. And the black grapes being original?? So there wasnt an original grape coloway? I mean it was new, but it was pretty much re-using a colorway with a slight change.

Back
Top Bottom