Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Not my pictures..

A lot of people are saying the quality is premium. We all have low expectations for a JB product but I still don't get the $225 price point. Even "Nike Air" on a CLASSIC shoe like the Retro 3 White Cement was only $200. 

A lot of people are saying the quality is premium. We all have low expectations for a JB product but I still don't get the $225 price point. Even "Nike Air" on a CLASSIC shoe like the Retro 3 White Cement was only $200. 
This

And what's sad.... The only real piece on the Retro 88 III is the EP... Rest is all synthetic leather, LOL. Compare any of these newer Retro III to a pair 94 Retro and it will make you sick. I'll fork out the extra $25 bucks for some quality made shoes with real material.. Pretty sad that quality has gotten to this.. We now have to wait for a limited release to get what we pay for.

These get such a bad rap because of how radical they are. I think they are dope. And I hate to break it to you, but if these sell really well they will do it to another retro too.

The leather on the 88s wasn't synthetic. It was genuine leather.
Sorry.. It was made from the material of the 2011's. Only difference was the Nike Air Logo on the heel. The material was referred to as Tumbled Leather.. Not that it's a big deal.. Just point out, you pay for what you get.

What do you mean now we have to buy limiteds to get quality?!

Its been that way for over half-a-decade. The LS edition retros had quality, but weren't in traditional Colors, much like this.

I bought the j2k 7 set at resell, and am a satisfied JB consumer.

These 3lap5's are a HIT, per me. NT always has All the facts, but never has overstanding.

Peace.

$225 huh?

I will cop 5 pairs minimum if I see yeezus wearing these.

Sike.jpeg

These are hideous. I wouldn't pay $80 for these at a factory outlet.

What do you mean now we have to buy limiteds to get quality?!

Its been that way for over half-a-decade. The LS edition retros had quality, but weren't in traditional Colors, much like this.

I bought the j2k 7 set at resell, and am a satisfied JB consumer.

These 3lap5's are a HIT, per me. NT always has All the facts, but never has overstanding.

Peace.

My above response was to this..

Elephant print was never used in 5's so that's what throws me off on these. I'm pretty sure these will fly off the shelves since they're limited. 

These get such a bad rap because of how radical they are. I think they are dope. And I hate to break it to you, but if these sell really well they will do it to another retro too.

imo this are the 3rd based elephant print shoe

1. flips
2. black flips
3. these

From what i've read this will be a series of taking classic Jordan elements and applying them in unorthodox ways. So a series meaning if they are a hit or not there will be more. I completely agree though, these are dope and will fly outta stores.

Back
Top Bottom