Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Have you ever posted your own kicks or do you just like hating and trolling on other trustworthy NTers?

I don’t think I hated on any NTer. I was discussing the shoe itself with him.

I believe it was for telling someone to **** off :rofl: . Not exactly “hating.” I was probably the one getting hated on at the time.
Lmao. Wth. No way u should’ve got banned for that

This raffle is wack. It’s made for resellers, teleworkers, and people that been taking advantage of that extra $600 from unemployment.... They need to do Sat. for all those frontline and essential workers that can’t make those times. At least extend the hours. SMH Union.

This raffle is wack. It’s made for resellers, teleworkers, and people that been taking advantage of that extra $600 from unemployment.... They need to do Sat. for all those frontline and essential workers that can’t make those times. At least extend the hours. SMH Union.

Will mostly be unemployed resellers. I’m debating if I want to be “working out in the field” tomorrow and hit up the raffle or just avoid it at all costs due to the line, the heat, COVID, and the chance of it getting shut down before even getting to enter. May not be worth the risk.

The last Union in-store raffle for the Jordans. Pretty sure everyone who entered the raffle won whatever they entered for. However, the pick-up situation was a mess. Since people were lined up around the building way before their designated time to enter and it created a huge line around the building. I don't know how they can have an in-store release this time around with social distancing. Unless they literally went a huge warehouse with no neighborhood nearby.

You ID needs to say youre within LA COUNTY. People outside of LA COUNTY will not be able to enter

That would result in the internet dweebs flooding the raffle and canceling out hella Ws. Locals would take a bigger L

yeah just me complaining since i won’t be able to get out of work to stop by the store but it really shouldn’t be that hard to eliminate entries if you take out all that aren’t from the LA county zip code

on the other hand though, locals do get a better chance of getting the W if they can stop by and enter the raffle. i’m feeling confident all that stop by today/tomorrow should be successful with copping

Back
Top Bottom