Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I'm honestly not mad at anyone not tossing oops when they get multiple hits. It's a broken system, and if that system pays out unexpectedly, you don't owe anyone a cut. It'd be nice to share, but knowing that down the line that shoe can be flipped/used a trade bait when almost no shoe is guaranteed at retail...that's a hard decision.

What's the benefit of GOAT credit?
Is that better than receiving money for your sales?

You save on the 2.9% withdrawal fee. So on a $500 sneaker, that’s $14.50. It’s not too much, but it’s something.

I think for a lot of people it’s just psychologically easier to lose some of your credit than having a charge on your card (or funds taken from your bank), even though in the end both options are basically the same.

You save on the 2.9% withdrawal fee. So on a $500 sneaker, that’s $14.50. It’s not too much, but it’s something.

I think for a lot of people it’s just psychologically easier to lose some of your credit than having a charge on your card (or funds taken from your bank), even though in the end both options are basically the same.
2.9% def adds up over time so I rarely cash out unless I absolutely need to. It’s nice buying shoes at times and my card doesn’t get charged.

Anybody get shipping from Union for either pair yet? I saw the "another week or 2 for shipping"..just want to know if there been any movement...

So did anybody who wasn’t able to get a text or email to confirm they raffle entry get a raffle win?

i can see that happening, still seeding pairs out and other shoes dropping, these will be yesterdays paper
I think so too. Lots of heat coming and with the delay on shipping the taupes will come down as supply meets demand. Moss is like 500 now with the Nike shipments out. Taupes should follow.

i understand but I’m not gonna not pay a bunch of winning invoices they send me lol. Im only keeping ONE set for myself, I already traded a set for the previous Unions I didn’t get. Right now I’m trying to trade my other set for my wife’s size and the final pair which I don’t need im giving to my friend who just had a serious surgery. Im not out here being a bot I just got lucky for once. I agree there’s no need for 7 pairs but I’m not gonna pass up a limited opportunity. Great trade bait to get old shoes I don’t wanna pay resell for is the way I saw it. Maybe if I get another invoice I’ll oop that size 11 to a Noho local so be on the lookout if I hit again.
tenor.gif

lol dudes out here tryna justify their selfishness.

brother in law hit the desert moss for me over the weekend. He didn’t get a text for CC verification.

How sway!!!!!!!

Congrats...

Meanwhile out here posting bids for screenshots in eBay>D:emoji_anguished:

I have to say, after wearing the desert mosses I hit on EA, I was surprised as to how many compliments I received. Probably than an other pair I’ve worn. I was indifferent to them but now I love them

I don’t see anything “selfish” about buying sneakers lmao that’s what everyone is here to do. Sounds more like envy.

I’ve never seen grown men upset at another man for buying shoes. Until now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t see anything “selfish” about buying sneakers lmao that’s what everyone is here to do. Sounds more like envy. I listed what I did because people think I’m hoarding 7 pairs of shoes and really even if I was who cares about what the next man is doing. Always worried about what the next man has that you don’t. That’s foolish.

I mean it’s effed up that you got 7 pairs when people can’t get 1, but it ain’t your fault. If I had the chance I’d do the same thing and I’d hold on to them for trading and flipping.

I mean it’s effed up that you got 7 pairs when people can’t get 1, but it ain’t your fault. If I had the chance I’d do the same thing and I’d hold on to them for trading and flipping.
Yeah I mean I hope y’all get as many pairs of the shoes you want for retail that’s a great thing. And it’s almost impossible now a days. Seriously sickening how people act on here makes me not even wanna mess with Niketalk. We are here to buy shoes not hate on the next man for getting what you want that’s insane.

Yeah I mean I hope y’all get as many pairs of the shoes you want for retail that’s a great thing. And it’s almost impossible now a days. Seriously sickening how people act on here makes me not even wanna mess with Niketalk. We are here to buy shoes not hate on the next man for getting what you want that’s insane.

People is always in their feels in here. NT We know drama.

I don’t see anything “selfish” about buying sneakers lmao that’s what everyone is here to do. Sounds more like envy.

Don’t think it’s ever been about you buying all 7. Who wouldn’t and I don’t blame you, in fact I’m happy for people who want to wear them getting retail pricing. I can only speak for myself but at a certain point the posts came off as trolling. I’m sure a good part of it is also my saltiness, especially since I wear an 11 too, but the posts also carried over into to the AMM3 thread and you changed your profile pic to the desert moss tongue tag. I’m here to talk sneakers with others like me, see pics and hopefully help each other find pairs we are looking for. But again I’m naive and idealistic. Enjoy them man.

Last edited:
lol

people get shoes all the time

there are some OG heads that have that two pair limit, and anyone that goes over, is a reseller and preventing people to get one pair. it used to grind my gears seeing peeps woth 4-10 pairs and gloating. now that the bot boys have taken over, some guy getting 7 pairs aint nothing.

the games done changed. and to the companies its about money. they dont care if they have to send an ENTIRE ups truck to one address.

tell me im a bot for clicking add to cart too much.

but 30 pairs to one address, thats totally fine! like they cant set up their system to catch and flag that.

Yeah I mean I hope y’all get as many pairs of the shoes you want for retail that’s a great thing. And it’s almost impossible now a days. Seriously sickening how people act on heremakes me not even wanna mess with Niketalk. We are here to buy shoes not hate on the next man for getting what you want that’s insane.

tenor (1).gif

You've been in here humble bragging for more than a week now, you could've stopped once you hit on 3 pairs for you 6 feet but you didn't. We dont need to hear about you get 12 more pairs or whatever amount you and your wife got. Take that nonsense to Twitter if you want likes, since I've been on NT, this forum is mostly about helping others, you have yet to help anyone but yourself. You provide NOTHING one here so you won't be missed. And please don't give me that "you gotta put in the work" stuff, we all here did and most of us followed the rules, I'm not sure you did and at this point I don't care, all I know is I'm the type of dude that grabs my 1 pair and moves on unless I have the chance to help someone out.

Back
Top Bottom