Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

These are my favorites so comfortable
4EDAFB86-E631-4F16-A32E-80D46B4C20CE.jpeg

I played fair at the end of the day just got super lucky:
My instore ticket won moss
Wife instore won haze
Got a pair of moss off SNKRS
My online GR won Moss
Wife online GR 1 entry won 3 pairs of haze so that was definitely the glitch there
That’s freakin wild brother. Enjoy it man. Again, no hate here. I’m just trying to get one taupe for the toe lol. I had my girl, my boy and his girl and some other peeps enter for me and I’m like wtf - just one lol… the guava release was fair as fuq. Wished they did it like that or like AMM

That’s freakin wild brother. Enjoy it man. Again, no hate here. I’m just trying to get one taupe for the toe lol. I had my girl, my boy and his girl and some other peeps enter for me and I’m like wtf - just one lol… the guava release was fair as fuq. Wished they did it like that or like AMM
Hope you still get an email fam. I wish they did it like AMM too man. So many chances for people to grab a pair. Travis Scott’s are hard to hit too I never got any of them this was a surprising cook for me.

Hope you still get an email fam. I wish they did it like AMM too man. So many chances for people to grab a pair. Travis Scott’s are hard to hit too I never got any of them this was a surprising cook for me.
Appreciate you. Yeah AMM did it right? I hope they do the same when Social Status release their dunks. I think they have the same owners right?
I can't lie, the travis scott kicks have been good to me. I've never gotten off his site but from other places. I dont have the SB's, but got blessed with the others.

Appreciate you. Yeah AMM did it right? I hope they do the same when Social Status release their dunks. I think they have the same owners right?
I can't lie, the travis scott kicks have been good to me. I've never gotten off his site but from other places. I dont have the SB's, but got blessed with the others.
Yeah James Whitner owns both I have a lot of respect for him. Trav’s site is definitely weird I thought I’d have luck from buying merch and albums but nothing lol. Union LA, this is my first time trying and buying from them. Sounds like the last releases were better than this one, back then I was working on turning my life around so I wasn’t worried about any shoes. Now I was able to trade a set of the Tent and Trail for the Off Noirs and Guavas with a local so I completed my AJ4 Union set. Now I’m trying to trade the other two pairs of my size11’s for my wife’s size 9.5 from a local. The AMM 3’s were her first pair of Jordan’s so these will be her 2nd and 3rd and she’s actually excited about them lol.

Yeah James Whitner owns both I have a lot of respect for him. Trav’s site is definitely weird I thought I’d have luck from buying merch and albums but nothing lol. Union LA, this is my first time trying and buying from them. Sounds like the last releases were better than this one, back then I was working on turning my life around so I wasn’t worried about any shoes. Now I was able to trade a set of the Tent and Trail for the Off Noirs and Guavas with a local so I completed my AJ4 Union set. Now I’m trying to trade the other two pairs of my size11’s for my wife’s size 9.5 from a local. The AMM 3’s were her first pair of Jordan’s so these will be her 2nd and 3rd and she’s actually excited about them lol.
Yeah thats what I thought and he owns APB Store too. I've never scored off his site. I hate online raffles.
that's dope man - hopefully you'll be able to trade for her size. Yea, the Guava and Off Noir release was super fair. Union was the first to adopt a question prior to you adding to cart. Then Concepts did it with the Turdunkens and AMM - i might be forgetting someone too. Maybe Undefeated.
AMM is def a clean shoe and a good first pair

Yeah thats what I thought and he owns APB Store too. I've never scored off his site. I hate online raffles.
that's dope man - hopefully you'll be able to trade for her size. Yea, the Guava and Off Noir release was super fair. Union was the first to adopt a question prior to you adding to cart. Then Concepts did it with the Turdunkens and AMM - i might be forgetting someone too. Maybe Undefeated.
AMM is def a clean shoe and a good first pair
Man I missed the Turdunkens by a split second I was so close to them but that was a great release I just was too slow. A lot of releases are trail and error you miss out and learn then you’re ready for the next one. UNDFEATED is great too, I got my Off White Sail 5’s from them, that was my first raffle win ever.

Man I missed the Turdunkens by a split second I was so close to them but that was a great release I just was too slow. A lot of releases are trail and error you miss out and learn then you’re ready for the next one. UNDFEATED is great too, I got my Off White Sail 5’s from them, that was my first raffle win ever.
that was a clean release too but hate they upcharged so much for the box, socks and a football lol.. Undefeated tries their best whenever they feel like it but I'm not mad at them lol.

Last edited:
Starting to think Union backdoored the bigger sizes.
I’ve seen so few checkouts as well as all the “checkout links” have been mostly smaller sizes

Even the resale shops i’ve seen have been posting mostly 10.5 and below. i’ve seen a few 11’s.

So it’s either that or the bigger sizes shipment have been delayed or got lost

Last edited:
Can you or someone else explain the issue with the post? This release has generated a lot of angry posts and rumors, and I, for one, have had trouble separating fact from fiction. I’m generally inclined to give Union the benefit of the doubt here and I don’t have any particular issue with how they’ve conducted the three Jordan collab releases over the past few years. But if someone is able to verify that these checkout links that are being posted for sale actually work and result in fulfilled orders, I’d want to know that and it would affect my views on Union and this release.
I only got bot checkout links and they all shipped except one

I agree.

I don’t mind losing out fair and square, but when it’s like this it just pisses me off. This release was a disaster, and I’d still be saying it even if I was able to cop a pair. They should be ashamed of themselves. What a debacle.

exactly even myself getting a pair i will still call it how it is

idk how u went from the 2 best releases ever to one of historically worst

i pray my ooped pair ships. it was from the link that KingJaffeJoe blessed me with. havent seen anything yet.

but they charged me a ‘virginia beach municipal tax’ and i live 3-4 hours away. not gonna trip over $2.

Looks like emails are still rolling in. My buddy just hit on a pair of topez right now so keep checking your email. Its gonna still be a while since so many people are having payment issues.

Back
Top Bottom