Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I’d trade for whichever is the most wearable and fits your style best. In my opinion taupes will be easy to wear for a long time. Guavas are dope design wise but in a few years might be too 2020 specific to rock.
I’ve got a few pieces that would look great with the Taupes. Been holding on to an extra AMM 3 and some hyper royals as trade bait. I’m hoping that taupe price will come down just a little bit..

B2D2E1F5-E746-4660-A0AE-325D5BCAD8C2.jpeg

I ain’t gonna lie though, union really knows how to pick what brands they carry…. Back to the slander.

What's the lowest you would pay resale for the Desert Moss in a Size 12. I'm in LA, but did not hit. Looking to go the resale route.

Desert Moss

$438 lowest sale 8.5

$385 after fees

Desert Moss Union after taxes and shipping - roughly a $115 dollar profit.

Yikes, I did that off them unc 4s

Last edited:
Nobody has to worry about desert moss falling, if people are paying for 5 invoices… the Taupes the only color that gonna hold.

Union: "Fear of God, Jil Sander, Ambush x Nike Collection & Nike Shoes"
Yeah **** off.

Union messed up again. That email was only suppose to go out to the raffle winners. New pairs, new fit for those Instagram pics.

What's the lowest you would pay resale for the Desert Moss in a Size 12. I'm in LA, but did not hit. Looking to go the resale route.

Realistically, I would say around $425-$450. Right now it’s around $550 or so for my size. I would assume SZ12 would be around that range.

Desert Moss

$438 lowest sale 8.5

$385 after fees

Desert Moss Union after taxes and shipping - roughly a $115 dollar profit.

Yikes, I did that off them unc 4s
yeah but over time it'll prob go up
prob not as much as taupe but i can see them settling closer to 6 next year

I haven't been paying attention, is it confirmed somewhere there will be a SNRKS drop for the Desert Moss...or just going off past EA releases and hoping this follows as well?

Back
Top Bottom