Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Y’all know how serious he is about his stuff right…Making kids take off their Reebok sneakers when they’re around him…Of course he’d be in his own gear forever…

He just likes to tell everybody to look and see who’s name is on it is all…😂
ACE71EEC-F184-447F-8F1D-47A75703103D.jpeg

Y’all know how serious he is about his stuff right…Making kids take off their Reebok sneakers when they’re around him…Of course he’d be in his own gear forever…

He just likes to tell everybody to look and see who’s name is on it is all…😂
ACE71EEC-F184-447F-8F1D-47A75703103D.jpeg
He needs to get rid of the gut.

Bear Jordan.

dudes a billionaire he can wear whatever he wants but is literally always in JB gear… you see lebron sporting lebron nike gear all the time? Quote me next time the response gon be faster
You do realize how dumb it would look for him if he wants Reebok or addidas when his brand is jb?

MJ probably doesn't pay for other brand clothes either. Yall think he goes to the mall and pays for clothes with his credit card? Ton of brands send him free stuff so he definitely has other stuff that he can wear and not just JB gear all the time. He just chooses not to lol

MJ probably doesn't pay for other brand clothes either. Yall think he goes to the mall and pays for clothes with his credit card? Ton of brands send him free stuff so he definitely has other stuff that he can wear and not just JB gear all the time. He just chooses not to lol

Diesel got him hooked up with free bootcut jeans and cargo shorts for life…So of course the man will never have to hit up a JC Penney himself 😂

All kidding aside though, if he’ll go to the extent to have a kid take off his non Nike sneakers before he signs an autograph, does anybody expect him to not be wearing something with his brand on it? Hell no, MJ is in the business of promoting himself, always has been…

I think when I comes to MJ only rocking Jordan stuff, there’s a few things that come to mind. We’re talking about a 58, almost 60, year old dude. Not saying that older dudes don’t care about fashion/brands, but I’d argue that dude’s his age care a lot less about that type of stuff. With that, I think it’s safe to say that most guys that age, if they owned/had a BILLION dollar brand with their name on it, they’d rock their own sht exclusively too. And being that he’s worth that much, and his brand is worth that much, I’m sure he cares even less about what people think about his dress. Lastly, if he really didn’t want or like what he’s wearing, I’m sure JB would have designers and stylists and sht whipping up JB stuff in the style that he’d want to wear.

prolly gonna get cancelled, this has been happening a lot with hyped releases they oversell and send people discounts and credits, my homie got a 15% and a $100 bucks for the p rods. Did you pick 2 day air so your order gets moved up in the queue

i kept the shipping as it is

you gotta so act quickly to make the order there is no time to even look at the shipping speed

i kept the shipping as it is

you gotta so act quickly to make the order there is no time to even look at the shipping speed

When I placed the order, mine had a disclaimer that it was going to take a bit longer to ship my order. So far haven't seen anything to worry about. Also, I feel like I've read stuff from people ordering exclusive sneakers from SNKRS and the order being stuck at "preparing shipment" to showing up on at their doorstep. Maybe the case with these?

When I placed the order, mine had a disclaimer that it was going to take a bit longer to ship my order. So far haven't seen anything to worry about. Also, I feel like I've read stuff from people ordering exclusive sneakers from SNKRS and the order being stuck at "preparing shipment" to showing up on at their doorstep. Maybe the case with these?
lets hope your right im on the phone with nike now waiting to talk with a supervisor to make sure i have the order

the phone reps are outside the US this guy has a think accent and hes telling me in Portland Oregon
he didnt want me to speak to a supervisor
they never do

Last edited:
It’s kind of odd that it’s Tuesday now and there’s been radio silence from Union on the draw closing. Legit wondering now if they’re letting the dust settle and regrouping to see what to do with the fugazi invoices that can still be cancelled 🤔🤔🤔.

Back
Top Bottom