Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I want to say this.. as someone who has been in the “shoe game” since I was in high school (around 1998) .. don’t get wrapped up in the emotion of not getting a drop. Don’t make an emotional purchase.. I speak off experience.. we get so caught up in the feeling and addiction of it, we make bad decisions.. if you do feel like these are a must have, take a few days and really think about it.. the shoes aren’t going anywhere, we know exactly where to find them. 9 times out of 10, for me, after waiting a few days, I don’t even care about grabbing the shoes I miss

I want to say this.. as someone who has been in the “shoe game” since I was in high school (around 1998) .. don’t get wrapped up in the emotion of not getting a drop. Don’t make an emotional purchase.. I speak off experience.. we get so caught up in the feeling and addiction of it, we make bad decisions.. if you do feel like these are a must have, take a few days and really think about it.. the shoes aren’t going anywhere, we know exactly where to find them. 9 times out of 10, for me, after waiting a few days, I don’t even care about grabbing the shoes I miss
That’s how I am too. 9.5 out of 10 I don’t end up really needing the shoe and I don’t pay resale.

Nike:
189C8654-51C6-45B8-A5C6-0E99B10229AA.jpeg

ALSO NIKE:

I guess I fall into "as well as a number of other factors" in section 2 🤣

AMM3s (grateful), PSG 4s and AM1 Susans are the only collabs I’ve ever hit on. Scratch that, my wife got me the Susans.

Last edited:
This is a whole mess.

Shout to homie up there who advised folks to take a step back and relax; this release got people in a bad way.

Paying for checkout links?:smh:

Angry at people who got EA?:smh:

This thing of ours is what you make it; gonna be another hot shoe next week, and the week afterwards.

Just lounge Gods.

damn dude, this is nothing to be salty about. I've gone hard for every one and just got my first W via exclusive access. Not even my size

I'm not salty at winners. Everyone who hit got a well deserved L. I'm just greedy. Also mad that Union did an easily botted raffle and ignored people who had issues with checking out.

Back
Top Bottom