Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

In for the Taupes, even though this was the first thing I thought of when I saw them lol:
Air-Jordan-Spizike-Easter-Product.jpg

Also, wtf is up with the StockX corporate shill acct here? FOH, we have to deal with your BS enough away from NT, we don't need you here, too. Maybe worry more about responding to customer emails in less than three days, instead.

Probably gonna try to start charging us a processing fee to post on NT anyway.... :smh:

Also, wtf is up with the StockX corporate shill acct here? FOH, we have to deal with your BS enough away from NT, we don't need you here, too. Maybe worry more about responding to customer emails in less than three days, instead.

Probably gonna try to start charging us a processing fee to post on NT anyway.... :smh:

lol that troll stockx account is not someone from the actual stockx :lol:

tenor.gif

:stoneface:

Pulled my pairs out today to take a little pic, for completions sake I'll probably get both of the upcoming 4s even though I could live without the desert moss pair.

20210506_113826.jpg
Nice picture. I have the Off-Noir 4s, and the Black Toe 1s, and I think I’m good with only those two. The Royal 1s are the only other pair of Unions I’d be interested in adding to the collection one day, but not tripping if I don’t. I have the Kentucky 1s, and while I recognize that those are different, the Kentuckys are what most of the build is based upon, and I’m perfectly fine with those beauties. Both the new 4s are aight at best IMO.

Back
Top Bottom