Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

literally hate when people say that. especially when its an "influencer" that gets seeded a pair
You and me both! You’ll NEVER see an “influencer” with a pair that is universally super hyped and super limited/hard to obtain, that they previously called trash or whatever, that they actually have in hand, not say something like “they’ve grown on me” or “fire in hand.” It’s dumb as hell.

I really want to see the Taupe pair with a different pair of laces. Not a fan of the taupe/teal speckled like laces. The Taupe pair is the only new pair that I even like some.

Taupes are cool.. giving that green glows vibe. Not seeing a Frankenstein upper just making them hard to take in right now, they look too plain for a collab after the 4 prior releases.

Check out how stupid they are with the 4s at nike/Jordan Brand. They give the sneaker an OG shape everywhere except in the back of the ankle collar where the tab is and it's super short throws off the entire sneaker. This dudes legit too he has a lot of the early looks on legit pairs

IMG_20210425_083655.jpg

Back
Top Bottom