Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

1613255614612.jpeg

1613255628120.jpeg

That plant looking awfully thirsty

She's aggressive when offered food ... lol

That's the Guava right? You gonna cop the other pair to complete the set?
I still wanna complete the set :emoji_thinking: , but the 4s aren't that comfortable to me :lol:

Don't think so. Just going to stick with the Guavas, but quality is so good I can't imagine how the blacks are

I may be naïve but I'm not going to assume that will happen, at least not for years. If it does, maybe that'll be the perfect time to throw on the matching yellow laces. :pimp:

I may be naïve but I'm not going to assume that will happen, at least not for years. If it does, maybe that'll be the perfect time to throw on the matching yellow laces. :pimp:
You could be correct. I don't own a pair but I've also come to terms with yellowing, for the most part, on any shoe. Was just curious. I wouldn't even care much if the wings yellow over time, which is definitely going to happen. But how long it will take, who knows.

More likely is the white netting yellowing pretty quick for people who actually wear these semi-consistently and don't leave them locked in a cool, dark closet. At least the midsole/outsole color will match the netting when it happens. I was shocked how quickly the white netting on the '16 WC IVs yellowed on the pair I wore about 20 times (if that) and which otherwise sat inside my house out of direct sunlight but not always in the dark closet.

Back
Top Bottom