Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

So I actually emailed Dope Factory about a size 10.5 and they responded to let me know they never actually ordered that size. Oh well. That was nice of them to respond though. Hope I can get a pair easily; no time to jump thru hoops; gotta be online, and will have max 30 min Sat morning to work on it.

Guys this is a great shoe got my 2 pairs since last week and been wearing a pair since I got my first pair.

Real Jordan heads will be happy with this shoe.

Infact I think these are better then the what the 1s

How did you get two pairs already? stockX?

Anyone know what time Hannon sends out raffle results? If I lose I will enter one from SNS or End; not sure which one would be better to enter though. Which one sends our raffle results earlier Sat morning? Would like to know before US release time so I know how hard to try for a pair.

Just hit a raffle at my local Hibbets store. Glad I dont have to go up the road for once...

Got my L from Hannon. Who either has more inventory or notifies earlier, End or SNS? Although it seems unlikely I'd win on both so maybe I should just enter both anyway. Just hate to get stuck with two pairs as returning would be expensive.

Never mind...I missed the SNS raffle deadline....damn it. Relying on SNKRS gives me such a headache.

Last edited:
Mine shipped out today should have them on Monday. Can’t wait good luck to all on Saturday. Myself I hate relying on the SNKRS app

Hit on SNS which means these will be everywhere lol

Need 2 pairs anyway so now I can just grab one off snkrs tomorrow and I’m good. Hopefully craftsmanship and qc is ok on these.

You can get it for 100 dollars off via Feature... they have a sale code going on.

You have to scroll down a bit to find the shoe but when you do just place your mouse over it so that it'll show the sizes... then click on the size it shows and it'll add to cart and treat it like a regular item (and not a raffle) and you can check out with the code.

If you click on the shoe it'll bring you to the "raffle" page where you have to enter your info in that way and pay full price.

CODE: FINALSALE

You can get it for 100 dollars off via Feature... they have a sale code going on.

You have to scroll down a bit to find the shoe but when you do just place your mouse over it so that it'll show the sizes... then click on the size it shows and it'll add to cart and treat it like a regular item (and not a raffle) and you can check out with the code.

If you click on the shoe it'll bring you to the "raffle" page where you have to enter your info in that way and pay full price.

CODE: FINALSALE
Thank you! Doubt these ship buuuut ya never know if you don't try lol.

Was able to finally open the link, however, scrolling forever and can't find the product. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom