Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

JB half *** on a 30th anniversary shoe. Nothing special at all, just another GR shoe that will potentially go on disco. :lol: :smh:

JB half *** on a 30th anniversary shoe. Nothing special at all, just another GR shoe that will potentially go on disco. :lol: :smh:

Come on man...Why not be happy that the awesome 4 silhouette is readily available and potentially even at a discount down the road... Sure its nothing super special, but it does look nice.

I am always down for the disco, but there are plenty of GR 4s this yr that I can/will pick up over this "anniversary" shoe.

I'm with you on that! I wish I could see the complete 2019 lineup for 4s so I can decide now which ones I want. As it is now, I cop as I go and hold onto them for a year before deciding whether to wear them or return them....that's why I've resorted to only buying from Nike direct unless it's a shoe I know I want like the black red 4s and fire red 4s. I've got the tattoos on ice as I'm undecided on those....heh.

I am waiting for the Jordan 4 Crimson’s That will be my next jordan 4 I will buy. Was going to buy the Jordan 4 Travis Scott’s but not worth the 4 hundred dollar price tag. And the glue issue But that’s just me...

My Travis Scott’s don’t have a glue issue. Also, for what it’s worth, things like this are only worth how much you are willing to pay for it.

I was informed that the graphic isn’t even laser etched onto to leather. But screen printed on the shoe.

#nevafellforthefinesse.

Big pass for me don’t like them at all. Good luck to all that cop them I am sure they will still be in mike.com next week

I bought em cause I liked the colorway, knew from the jump they wasnt laser etched.
Personally I rather they of been a black tumbled leather , with no design on em at all. Still look nice none the less imo.
Yea, I couldve waited, but I figure if u got it ,& know u will continue to keep getting it ,due to your drive , then whats the point of waiting.

""you see it and like it, it's yours
Thats a nice fit, you ain't gotta price §#**,
I pays for it like the mics in The Source""

-J-Dilla

:pimp:

Last edited:
Where’s this ‘printed’ not laser etched come from?

When i saw the first close up pics of these the laser etching did seem to only take of the surface rather than go as deep as orevious models, but im not convinced that means its printed by some other means. And i dont think they would call it laser if it wasnt.

No?

EE8AF208-FF3A-4E66-8E67-22AD68732D00.jpeg

Oh ps. Full size runn sittin on nike australia sonyeah possible a disco shoe.

Got mine on the End raffle delivered to Australia from England cheaper than buying them from here. As usual.

When i saw the first close up pics of these the laser etching did seem to only take of the surface rather than go as deep as orevious models, but im not convinced that means its printed by some other means. And i dont think they would call it laser if it wasnt.

No?

5AFC6C02-FADE-46E8-A300-3B51239159D6.png

No?

Technically their not dubbed laser by nike
Screenshot_2019-01-19-17-51-33.png

None the less you could be correct, a laser may of been used to create this design.

When comparing to the black laser 4s from back in the day you could feel the design with your fingers, being the design was deeply etched in.

These 30th anniversaries seem like a overlay print.

Last edited:
Copped with voucher and Nike credit. These look nice in person. The cheap fugazy subtle lasering will wear down and look nice anyway

Back
Top Bottom