Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Wonder why Banchero abandoned the 39's it seems like? He was at the Jason Tatum Elite camp looking to be wearing what looked like Tatum 2's. I know it's a Tatum camp but it's all Jordan Brand, never mind he was out the 39's long before now.

There was a big press release about him being the first player to debut them and all during that opening round series and switched out of them.

IMG_3021.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg
IMG_3023.jpeg
IMG_3024.jpeg

Looking at the official pictures it looks like they DON'T have drop-in midsole, but I'm still not 100% convinced. Anyone have some correct info on them?

SBD says

"For the first time in an Air Jordan, the shoe incorporates a full-length ZoomX foam midsole coupled with a Zoom Air unit. This combination promises unparalleled comfort, energy return, and responsiveness, elevating any player’s game.

The ZoomX foam, known for its lightweight and springy feel, is a staple in Nike’s running shoes. By incorporating it into the Air Jordan line, Jordan Brand focuses on maximizing athlete performance. The added Zoom Air unit in the forefoot enhances responsiveness for explosive movements and powerful jumps."

Nothing about a drop-in midsole there, but who knows.

Looking at the official pictures it looks like they DON'T have drop-in midsole, but I'm still not 100% convinced. Anyone have some correct info on them

Looking at the official pictures it looks like they DON'T have drop-in midsole, but I'm still not 100% convinced. Anyone have some correct info on them?
I don't really recall release photos dedicating an image to the insoles. That's what has me thinking they are drop ins

Reading the description, is this forefoot zoom only? According to the above post taken from the description on SBD — The added Zoom Air unit in the forefoot enhances responsiveness for explosive movements and powerful jumps."

Like others still unsure if it’s a drop in by that description.

Reading the description, is this forefoot zoom only? According to the above post taken from the description on SBD — The added Zoom Air unit in the forefoot enhances responsiveness for explosive movements and powerful jumps."

Like others still unsure if it’s a drop in by that description.
Nike/JB is all over the place with their product description these days..

According to this picture they (should) have full-length Zoom unit in them, I don't know where that extra forefoot Zoom would fit that SBD claims it has:

And on the second note, only place I've seen claiming these have an extra Zoom unit in the forefoot is SBD.

Ooh I hope AMM does something incredible with these. I’ve felt like AMM was the luxury shop for Jordan for a while, and these 39s are trying to be luxury.

Price gonna be like $235 i bet
I don’t wanna sound ignorant, but what’s AMM?

Back
Top Bottom