Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

If I was in charge I wouldn’t have a problem admitting to it because I really like the idea and application. Again, feel free to share the ideas, sketches and products you’ve designed with this thread. I’m sure a lot of people here would be interested to see how much better you are than a professional designer. Be careful before you post and make sure to copyright your ideas because you don’t want one of those terrible professional Nike designers stealing your awesomely original ideas. Also, again, feel free to start your own sneaker company and compete with Nike. Really, I’m sure you can make billions of dollars but your just bidding your time making negative post after negative post here in a thread for a shoe you seemingly don't like…

So you like every shoe ever made because the designer tried hard. Is that what you’re telling me? I can’t dislike any shoe or what?

Uhh maybe when their designers showed off the shoe, gave interviews, discussed the colorways and provided a release date. Random people lol

Yes. Random influencers got invited to see them, and those are the videos and pics you saw.

Show me the post on nike where they officially announced them.

Here’s Nike announcing the 38 officially 7 weeks before release. Again not a huge deal but we are 3 weeks out. I’d like to see officially tech specs and some high res photos. Also people are in here don’t even know for sure if it’s a drop in midsole or not. Let me guess, they’re complaining too much.

Back
Top Bottom