Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

I ordered an early drop pair from Solebox. I just hope its not that same crappy black leather they put on the Jordan 2 Alternate 87. If it is I'm flippin them for sure .

Am I the only one who thinks the tattoo looks better and is more unique (in a good way) than these? I'd just wear my Oreos or reverse Motorsport instead of these. Unless they go on sale for under $100 ;-).

Dw-Ob3ZU8AAJgc-.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks the tattoo looks better and is more unique (in a good way) than these? I'd just wear my Oreos or reverse Motorsport instead of these. Unless they go on sale for under $100 ;-).
The tattoo's look like they have better leather quality, but the SE's are better aesthetically imo.

I sense a price increase overall coming soon. JB always does it subtly at first, then everything raises. These 4s don’t even have real lasering, and the leather doesn’t look nice, yet are $200.

Makes no sense since barely anything sell out at retail unless it’s hype.

Last edited:
How do people think this is going to sell online this weekend
I can go pick up a pair today for box price but I might wait till tomorrow Or till Saturday

These are dope but I'm certain they'll hit discount in UK where I am so I'll wait it out...

One thing I don't understand is why people are calling these lasers. No where in any of Nike's official descriptions do they use the term laser. They have a different pattern than the actual lasers and a different application. It seems like people are trying to hold them up to the OG laser standards when they are totally different shoes.

Back
Top Bottom