AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

The best deal I saw on these was ruvilla for like $112 I think
Only had a few sizes listed tho
They didn't last long
$112 for these is a steal!

Reactions: PJS
So, I sent my alt motorsport 4s back to Nike for the messed up shoelace holes and they re-inspected them. They said this:
"Although our inspectors felt that your product did not qualify for our claims process, we still value you as our customer and would like to provide a onetime courtesy to you."

They are not admitting the screwed up lace holes to be a manufacturing problem, but they gave me a $190 voucher as a "one time courtesy". I've learned my lesson. I need to inspect shoes very close right when I get them. Nike does not stand by high quality standards anymore.

Attachments

• 20170831_114414.jpg
    20170831_114414.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 27
They only had a couple of sizes
I remember seeing a 10
Maybe even a 9.5 lol
It was a random restock prob only had a few pairs

****!!!!!!!!

Rip $142

And I figured out the best to wear into conference room is not AJ4 Away MS4, not AJ3 CyberMonday , not AirMax1 Pinnacle

I should be wearing "Nike 1972 Qs"

Are you guys talking about the $112 from a couple of months ago? They had a FSR, but a lot of us jumped on it and it didn't last long.

Reactions: PJS
So, I sent my alt motorsport 4s back to Nike for the messed up shoelace holes and they re-inspected them. They said this:
"Although our inspectors felt that your product did not qualify for our claims process, we still value you as our customer and would like to provide a onetime courtesy to you."

They are not admitting the screwed up lace holes to be a manufacturing problem, but they gave me a $190 voucher as a "one time courtesy". I've learned my lesson. I need to inspect shoes very close right when I get them. Nike does not stand by high quality standards anymore.

so do they consider that something normal and supposed to be that way? thats the only way they can say it doesnt qualify. i dont get how they can fumble the ball in that situation. either its supposed to be made like that(which makes 0 sense), or theyre not which means they qualify for voucher.

that "one time courtesy" was them knowing they wrong but not wanting to admit it so they did u a "favor" lol

cityblue gave me the same one time courtesy line when i tried to return pantone 7s that they sent me where 1 shoes sole was black and obviously worn.

so do they consider that something normal and supposed to be that way? thats the only way they can say it doesnt qualify. i dont get how they can fumble the ball in that situation. either its supposed to be made like that(which makes 0 sense), or theyre not which means they qualify for voucher.

that "one time courtesy" was them knowing they wrong but not wanting to admit it so they did u a "favor" lol

cityblue gave me the same one time courtesy line when i tried to return pantone 7s that they sent me where 1 shoes sole was black and obviously worn.

I think they have very low standards for what a manufacturing problem is. They must think that the function of a lace hole is to be able to feed the lace hole through, but there might not be any standard on where it is placed on the shoe. Maybe they don't want to open floodgates on everyone that has this problem with their shoes. They probably know that there are a lot of shoes out there with this same problem. Quality has been a huge problem for Jordan products lately. People had a lot of complaints about the true blue 3s when those came out and I thought it was a one-off quality problem with that release. But now that I've seen how Nike doesn't care to prove that their shoes are worth $190, I'm no longer interested in buying them. Jordan retros are not a high quality product that are worth more than $100. They are just lifestyle shoes that Nike doesn't even need to innovate anything on. They just want to figure out how to manufacture them cheaper and charge more. I bought Jordan retros for nostalgia from when I was a kid, but I think I've let Nike and Jordan brand milk that nostalgia long enough. After 30+ pairs of retros (I know that's not much compared to a lot of you guys out there), I'm done with spending my money on these crappy products. This voucher will be the last Jordan I'll buy. Sold all my Nike stock and bought Adidas stock :smile:

I copped for 133? Or something... when cB had the release day sales the same week. Went thru 2 pairs to make up a good looking pair. I will double and cop for beaters if they fall below 100. Hopefully they can be had for that price shipped.

Back
Top Bottom