AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

140€ is round about 145$. But the Prices in Europe are always include Tax and mostly shipping is for free. So its not a bad Deal :smile:

140€ isn't 145$. It's 165-170$ - depending of the bank.
CB sells them for 133$ shipped (tax free). What I mean is, 165-170 is still a good deal for these but you still can save almost 30-35$ bucks if buying from the States.

140€ isn't 145$. It's 165-170$ - depending of the bank.
CB sells them for 133$ shipped (tax free). What I mean is, 165-170 is still a good deal for these but you still can save almost 30-35$ bucks if buying from the States.

Oh my Mistake. You have Right. I thought the $ is stronger at the Time.

Ive got my Pair Alternates for 140€. The Retail in Europe is insane. 190€. Nike make really much Cash with us Europeans :frown:

CB is still giving them for $133 shipped so 140 euro ($170?) isn't bad but could be better. If you are from Europe forget my comment.

Ouch just lost $10
CB sold it for $142 shipped on Father's Day should have waited

EU it is :wink:
reppin the netherlands
footdistrict is now the cheapest option for EU peeps

Yes sir!
Any good deal Jordan retros 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/13 from EU let us know

I understand in EU AirMax is dope, and Air Jordan is unpopular.

Ouch just lost $10
CB sold it for $142 shipped on Father's Day should have waited

Yes sir!
Any good deal Jordan retros 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/13 from EU let us know

I understand in EU AirMax is dope, and Air Jordan is unpopular.

No not more. Air Max are nice yes, but the Peoples in Europe wearing a lot of Adidas Boosts at the Moment. Good Jordans Modells selling good too, but Adidas dominates the Market over all.

I personaly love Js but as a daily Beater i choose a Boost Modell. Can walk in them 15 Hours and all is fine. This is sadly not possible with the most Jordans.

No not more. Air Max are nice yes, but the Peoples in Europe wearing a lot of Adidas Boosts at the Moment. Good Jordans Modells selling good too, but Adidas dominates the Market over all.

I personaly love Js but as a daily Beater i choose a Boost Modell. Can walk in them 15 Hours and all is fine. This is sadly not possible with the most Jordans.
If you don't mind me asking what are you doing that requires 15 hours of walking a day? I believe you, but that sounds insane to me.

Air Jordan 4s feel like bricks compared to Ultra Boosts.

If you don't mind me asking what are you doing that requires 15 hours of walking a day? I believe you, but that sounds insane to me.

Yesterday i was at the Nitrolympx ( Dragrace ) in Hockenheimring ( Germany ). Since 5AM on Feet with Pure Boosts. I had in the Morning the Choice between Js or Boosts. I had not much to think about it.
Had the whole Day my Boosts on Feet until i Back home ( Sunday 3AM). So i was longer on feet with the Shoes. Perfect all Day Shoe in my Eyes. And u have not the typical when u come Back home and think now get out of the Shoes an aaaaa feeels good u know :smile:

Air Jordan 4s feel like bricks compared to Ultra Boosts.

This is what i mean. Love the AJ4s. They are comfy too, but not for the whole Day.

Reactions: PJS
Yesterday i was at the Nitrolympx ( Dragrace ) in Hockenheimring ( Germany ). Since 5AM on Feet with Pure Boosts. I had in the Morning the Choice between Js or Boosts. I had not much to think about it.
Had the whole Day my Boosts on Feet until i Back home ( Sunday 3AM). So i was longer on feet with the Shoes. Perfect all Day Shoe in my Eyes. And u have not the typical when u come Back home and think now get out of the Shoes an aaaaa feeels good u know :smile:

Good to know. I never gave boost a chance, but obviously people seem to go nuts about them. I'll be sure to give them a shot sooner or later.

Good to know. I never gave boost a chance, but obviously people seem to go nuts about them. I'll be sure to give them a shot sooner or later.

This makes me think Nike/JB should build more comfortable retros. The outside could look the same but the tech inside the shoe itself could make the shoe feel more comfortable (using lunar, zoom, and comfortable lining, for example).

Probably a better move than releasing shoes like those polarizing Flyknit AJ1s.

Give them a try and u wouldnt regret it. I always thought its another Hype cuz Yeezis, but the Comfy is insane. For diving into this world is a Pure Boost 3.0 ( love the Clima Version ) a good Start and not to expensiv.

This makes me think Nike/JB should build more comfortable retros. The outside could look the same but the tech inside the shoe itself could make the shoe feel more comfortable (using lunar, zoom, and comfortable lining, for example).

Probably a better move than releasing shoes like those polarizing Flyknit AJ1s.

"Sneakerheads" would complain

Look at how Ultra's are received with the Air Max models

I think the complaint would be valid. What would be the normal retail price then? $320?

I don't see it ever happening, but they would be better off doing an entirely different "higher quality" retro line. Call it elite or whatever goofy name they want.

Then for the people that want to pay $300-$400 it's an option for them.

I'm 40yo and the Alternate MS is the first Jordan I bought in my life. Primarily because it was $112. They are getting new customers right now because of J's sitting.

If they did only a higher end line at a higher cost they would be shooting themselves in the foot in my opinion.

I think the complaint would be valid. What would be the normal retail price then? $320?

I don't see it ever happening, but they would be better off doing an entirely different "higher quality" retro line. Call it elite or whatever goofy name they want.

Then for the people that want to pay $300-$400 it's an option for them.

I'm 40yo and the Alternate MS is the first Jordan I bought in my life. Primarily because it was $112. They are getting new customers right now because of J's sitting.

If they did only a higher end line at a higher cost they would be shooting themselves in the foot in my opinion.

You have forgot the Pinnacle and Premium Jordans. So JB already have that. Premium 5s or Pinnacles 4s are at 400$.

You have forgot the Pinnacle and Premium Jordans. So JB already have that. Premium 5s or Pinnacles 4s are at 400$.

I seen them, but don't know anything about them. Maybe the person that recommended more comfortable retros forgot about them.

Yeah but if the model looked EXACTlY like retros in the past (I.e. midsoles and outsoles look the same as past retros) I don't think it would be an issue. I do agree with the people saying that this would fail if they tried to price gouge with $300+ retail though.

I seen them, but don't know anything about them. Maybe the person that recommended more comfortable retros forgot about them.

I think they could keep the leather the same as $190 retros but improve the materials inside the shoe (I.e. composition of midsoles and cushioning). This would be harder to do with retros with visible air since they are limited to using Nike Air instead of some form of Zoom, etc.

What's funny is that the quality on these joints are increasing a lot recently. I hear people talk about the glory days - but honestly, quality in 03-06 was not amazing. It was better than 07-15, but all of the retro Js I've bought lately are awesome quality.

I think they could keep the leather the same as $190 retros but improve the materials inside the shoe (I.e. composition of midsoles and cushioning). This would be harder to do with retros with visible air since they are limited to using Nike Air instead of some form of Zoom, etc.
The visible air creates a huge problem. Would people buy a shoe that looks almost identical, lacks the visible window but is more comfortable to today's standards?

When I tried on my alternate motorsports (first time wearing J's this century) I couldn't believe how they felt. As in they did not impress me whatsoever. For a $190 shoe I honestly couldn't believe it. I have since tried on 3's and 5's and both of those feel better to me. But I agree that at the prices they are at they don't feel anywhere close to what they should and that's a bummer. Even if you get them on disco I'm not sure the comfort matches a $100 shoe.

What's funny is that the quality on these joints are increasing a lot recently. I hear people talk about the glory days - but honestly, quality in 03-06 was not amazing. It was better than 07-15, but all of the retro Js I've bought lately are awesome quality.

I agree but 03-05 is kind of on par with 99-02. I'm not complaining about remastered pairs myself, I wear mostly remastered pairs they have better materials and comfort. Still don't wear my bred 4s or BC3s due to ease of paint chipping but my 2016 WC4s get worked out

Give them a try and u wouldnt regret it. I always thought its another Hype cuz Yeezis, but the Comfy is insane. For diving into this world is a Pure Boost 3.0 ( love the Clima Version ) a good Start and not to expensiv.
I have pure Boost Oreos.
They are expensive , about $128

AJ4 cushion is fine, but lack of arch support. I played basketball in AJ4.

Good shoe but lack of support. Went back to AirMax95

Boost models cannot stop my knee pain caused by jumping up (not landing). Perhaps it returns too much force by jumping up to my knees

BTW AJ14 has no cushion at all. That zoom unit is not called cushion.....

I have pure Boost Oreos.
They are expensive , about $128

AJ4 cushion is fine, but lack of arch support. I played basketball in AJ4.

Good shoe but lack of support. Went back to AirMax95

Boost models cannot stop my knee pain caused by jumping up (not landing). Perhaps it returns too much force by jumping up to my knees

BTW AJ14 has no cushion at all. That zoom unit is not called cushion.....

Yeah AJ 14s are really stiff. They do typically breathe better than 12s though.

The more I think about it, I only think a few models could be made more comfortable with better midsole materials/tooling but, even if they can't remove visible Nike Air, they could do things like adding forefoot Zoom inside the shoe itself. I mean Nike SB was able to add Zoom when they created the SB Dunk in the early 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom