AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Ended up buying a 2nd pair... the 'leather' quality on these is really good.

Attachments

• img114.jpg
    img114.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 37
This is so messed up. See how the holes don't match up with the eyelets on the rubber wing? I sent these back to Nike unworn and they came back to me saying it's not a manufacturing flaw. I had to request a second review and this time I sent these pictures showing exactly where the problem is. Really makes me not want to deal with Jordans anymore.

Attachments

• 20170831_114414.jpg
    20170831_114414.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 37
This is so messed up. See how the holes don't match up with the eyelets on the rubber wing? I sent these back to Nike unworn and they came back to me saying it's not a manufacturing flaw. I had to request a second review and this time I sent these pictures showing exactly where the problem is. Really makes me not want to deal with Jordans anymore.

JBs says that is no manufacturing Flaw....

What is then a manufacturing Flaw for JB !?
Better we never get to see it. Honestly, in my Eyes this is not acceptable and JB should take them back. Send JB Pics how it looks fully laced.

Better we never get to see it. Honestly, in my Eyes this is not acceptable and JB should take them back. Send JB Pics how it looks fully laced.

Totally unacceptable. Worst part is that I really like this shoe, but will probably just get stuck with a voucher at best case scenario.

did you wear them and then try to return them?

did you wear them and then try to return them?

No, they are unworn. I sent them back factory laced in the original box. They rejected the claim and sent them back to me with no box and no paper so they got all messed up inside the shipping box when they were sent back to me. Worst customer service I've seen in a long time.

Totally unacceptable. Worst part is that I really like this shoe, but will probably just get stuck with a voucher at best case scenario.

Im sorry for you. I had really luck all the Time and never get a Pair with really bad Flaws. Have to 90% order online for me, because the next bigger Shoe Sellers need long Drive.

Edit:

Where did you buy the Shoes ?

No, they are unworn. I sent them back factory laced in the original box. They rejected the claim and sent them back to me with no box and no paper so they got all messed up inside the shipping box when they were sent back to me. Worst customer service I've seen in a long time.

If they were unworn I don't see why they would reject it. Where did you buy them from? Nike has a very relaxed return policy for unworn items.

If they were unworn I don't see why they would reject it. Where did you buy them from? Nike has a very relaxed return policy for unworn items.

Bought from City Blue. They checked City Blue and verified that they are a legit retailer. Yeah usually Nike steps up for manufacturing flaws. I had the Jordan 28s that had popped air bags and they took them back after they were used for many months.

Reactions: PJS

Wow, they goofed big time on that shoe.

Bought from City Blue. They checked City Blue and verified that they are a legit retailer. Yeah usually Nike steps up for manufacturing flaws. I had the Jordan 28s that had popped air bags and they took them back after they were used for many months.

Y'all
All of my 4 pairs, none of the wings line up.

Away MS4 from City Blue Botique
Pure$4 from City Blue Botique
Royalty4 from Nike Outlet
MS4 from Nike Outlet

I assume it's the same mold and that's why they don't line up

That's just the way it is now.

sounds like you sent them back for a voucher with cityblue paperwork. you wouldve got a refund on a straight up return if you copped from nike. theyre stricter on vouchers. they even speficaly state in that loooooong list of requirements that you need to try and work it out with the original retailer and that sending them to nike for a voucher should be last resort. going that route, your chance of getting denied goes up. if you copped from cityblue, why didnt you return them to cityblue?

PJS PJS I think you just got bad luck :lol:
4's that don't line up
5's missing laceholes :rofl:
My 5 is special

2017 White Cement 5 "3-hole special"

And can anyone show me 4s that released within 2 years that wings line up perfectly?

And can anyone show me 4s that released within 2 years that wings line up perfectly?

Jup. At my Dunk from aboves the Wings are nice Matching. Also at the GS Version of 4s what i copped this Year.

sounds like you sent them back for a voucher with cityblue paperwork. you wouldve got a refund on a straight up return if you copped from nike. theyre stricter on vouchers. they even speficaly state in that loooooong list of requirements that you need to try and work it out with the original retailer and that sending them to nike for a voucher should be last resort. going that route, your chance of getting denied goes up. if you copped from cityblue, why didnt you return them to cityblue?

I passed the return period at city blue. I think it was a 14 day window.

DAMN footdistrict refunded my money back cuz they over sold them, now i need to find a new spot in the EU where i can cop them for the low :angry: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom