Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

Hibbett's have some sizes left. I just strolled over there after easily copping the Converse FOGs and bought my size in the 3s.

Very interesting morning considering that I forgot about both drops due to being busy with work and I was able to grab both.

I asked the same thing in the thread and got ignored lol

The Hypebeast review of the CO.jp edition of these states "Grey elephant-printed denim bequeaths the shoe with its moniker, and appears on toeboxes, heels and eyestays alike. " But..... they also have the different heeltab and I swear when I look at pics of the non CO.jp the print looks more blueish. I think I'm going crazy haha.

Yeah, the bigger sizes are hard to find in these for sure. I was just able to cart another pair in my size (8.5) on Finish Line and on Eastbay, so maybe these will take a little bit of time to sell out.

Clear your cookies or switch to Safari (if on Mac). They still got a FSR that can be added to cart on there, and it's basically instant access on my Safari
That worked but now no sizes pop op on the size bar lolol

^^^Probably so because I was able to buy 3 pairs today. I have not been able to do that in a LONG time!

They probably made a lot

But also those Laser Orange 3s not reselling for much probably scared off a bunch of greedy resellers

Plus most people not having anymore refills on Corona Bucks since the end of July and getting more selective

Plus this Saturday being a BIG day (Azareths, Union 4s)

Perfect storm :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom