Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

2 x JD Sports W. I wanna say everyone will be good but we all know how that goes sometimes. Releases get tricky for no good reason...

L on FootAction and Champs and WL on Foot Locker. I am not holding my breath though and I will also be on SNKRS tomorrow morning.

This sucks though because I also want the Fear of God Converse Skid Grips and they drop at the same time. ERRRR!
You need to dodge these two bullets(3s and FOGs)and just get the Biohack’s. 😁

Pretty much! SMDH

I am wondering though (in regards to the footsites) if they are handing out Ls because some stores have not received their shipment yet. I mean, if they did not get their shipment in by today, those locations really cannot be handing out Ws.
Might be all I know every since the flints release I've taken constant L's lol

Might be all I know every since the flints release I've taken constant L's lol
I am thinking this because for the Bel Air 5s, the only FootAction location that I enter reservations for I got a L from them, but the following Monday I went there and bought my size and they had a bunch of sizes. I have a feeling they got their shipment late, so they could not select people to give them Ws.

Last edited:
I am thinking this because for the Bel Air 4s, the only FootAction location that I enter reservations for I got a L from them, but the following Monday I went there and bought my size and they had a bunch of sizes. I have a feeling they got their shipment late, so they could not select people to give them Ws.
Only place close to me that will have them is a hour away. I'm good on that lol. Even tho I have three hibbets less than 15 from me lol. It's online or bust for me.

I only tried for my girl’s GS pair and won through Hibbets. I don’t know how I feel about these but if I run into them at the outlets I know it’s meant to be.

I won a local boutique raffle but don't know if I'ma pull the trigger on 'em..I really like em, but something about them is just not 100% convincing me..

Sigh... I've bought so many pairs of 3s this year. I dont know if I really want another pair... Got like 10 pairs of ds shoes haven't been worn yet also...
IMG_20200313_135600_971.jpg
IMG_20200321_205150_911.jpg
IMG_20200718_060453_580.jpg

I haven't bought any 3's this year... or in a longggg time for that matter. This is the first one I wanted in a minute.

Sigh... I've bought so many pairs of 3s this year. I dont know if I really want another pair... Got like 10 pairs of ds shoes haven't been worn yet also...
IMG_20200313_135600_971.jpg
IMG_20200321_205150_911.jpg
IMG_20200718_060453_580.jpg
I've been there before... And I started wearing my shoes... I love 3s so they go use than, my other Jordans

Bought my first Jordan 3 since the 2011 BC3s with 30 aud cashback! Brought it down to 240 aud!

I need my mans to come bypass the jdsports waiting room for me like he did with the alternate Bel Air joints

Back
Top Bottom