Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

If you guys don't think people no longer being eligible for unemployment is not a factor, you are super bugging... I'm not even talking about the $600. Don't believe me, just watch...

I did not plan on buying 3 pairs. I was just trying to see if the orders would go through and they all did. LOL

I just need one, so the other 2 will go back (since I am not into selling). I will check the craftsmanship on all pairs and choose the best one to keep.

Leather so soft. Hype not there but quality is.
86CB6625-708B-448F-ADCB-37F941E149BB.jpeg

Sigh.. Once again I got struck by the impulse bullet... Got through on foot action. SNKRS booted me out after 2 tries. JD Sports i got access denied which don't make sense as i just purchase the Bel-Airs from them. Finishline I got access denied as well. The other footsite apps wouldnt let me add to cart....saying OOS...

Really didnt need these but got the urge to cop something lol...

Wow I know it’s just label created but I already got shipping from FTL via usps

I did not plan on buying 3 pairs. I was just trying to see if the orders would go through and they all did. LOL

I just need one, so the other 2 will go back (since I am not into selling). I will check the craftsmanship on all pairs and choose the best one to keep.
Congrats! Did you,hit on FOG’s too?

The true blue 3s sat for weeks. I don't think it's just the "unemployment effect" everyone on NT swears by. How many GR kicks sold out immediately after the $600 bonus ended in late July? Blue/White 12s, Bel Air 5s, Jordan 3 White/Yellow, Zen Green 1s, Reebok Question 1s sold out within 1-2 days. Just because one sneaker is sitting doesn't mean people suddenly stopped having money for shoes lol

People didn't go immediately broke on July 25th when the clock hit midnight, but that bread gotta be drying up quick tho. People gotta start thinking towards the holidays too, with whatever they got left over. Feels like its about to be a good time for copping GRs as people get way more selective.

These are pretty nice, leather is decent ,overall design is fresh.

20200827_144318.jpg
20200827_144401.jpg

20200827_144410.jpg

Only issue thats minor , is the clear heel tab, thats definitely going to yellow.
Once that happens the homie Jayscologist got the cure, Ill Just have him hook up some custom tabs..

Link to his ig. ....

if these are sitting can someone let me know where I can find a 13 or 14. Can't add to cart on any of the footsites or finish line

Back
Top Bottom