Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Alot of kids are already back in school, so again not as many kids will need these.

I got gift cards at foot locker and WC for Finishline, if I don't have time for codes I will just order and call CS to use my coupons. Well I hope footlocker CS takes coupon over the phone after you order, but I have done this numerous times with finishline.

be careful with calling in your wc rewards.... I've been waiting two months for $100 to credit back to my credit card on five different orders. I used to do the same thing so i could stack shopdiscover cash. It's been a nightmare the last month dealing with their customer support over in Asia.

welp all ready failing. just found out all the FL and Champs around me gave out tickets Monday & Tuesday. Haven't been buying jordans for a bit and still thought it was Wed & Thursday :smh: :smh: :smh:
I too fell victim to this. I am sure it will be available online I mean look at this thread. Only 38 pages in. I don't see the hype being to high for these.

Last edited:
I too was surprised that my local FTLs were giving out raffle tickets Monday/Tuesday.  If I do decide to pull the trigger on these, i'll just try my luck online.  I'm not going to be disappointed if I miss out (or pass up) on these.   Nike & Jordan Brand not making this weekend easy on us.

welp all ready failing. just found out all the FL and Champs around me gave out tickets Monday & Tuesday. Haven't been buying jordans for a bit and still thought it was Wed & Thursday
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Honestly, have been on top of everything  & still missed out.  Used to HOH lately. Even hoh changed the time.  Went to look to for another shoe and to enter in raffles and was soon disappointed. I know I wasn't the only one because groups of kids were walking straight to the counters and then leaving. 

you have plenty of options online to get these

and i'm sure stores will have a large stock as well

no reason to be worried about this release if you have a game plan

Last edited:
Appreciate it fam.
I work hard and make good money but with two kids the house and all the bills that come with it, I don't always have the money to cop another pair of shoes.
Kids need back to school clothes and shoes, but I'd rather spend the money on them then myself anyway.
this is my story 

this is my song 

in other words i feel ya 

I was hoping these gonna be a easy cop. but all these spots doing raffles. the numbers are low

I posted weeks ago that these might br limited GR, i went to get tickets on Sunday from villa and maybe gave out 15 tickets, gonna be 2 twice as many 6s at the end of the month

Last edited:
I posted weeks ago that these might br limited GR, i went to get tickets on Sunday from villa and maybe gave out 15 tickets, gonna be 2 twice as many 6s at the end of the month
some places here didn't even get a fsr. hoping to hit on at least 1 raffle. if not online or bust

It's online or bust for me , because i didn't have a chance to hit the mall up monday... i'm feeling pretty confident tho 
smokin.gif

all stores in my area got 1 FSR and all did raffles

these are kind limited around my way cause we got like 3 FSR in the 14s and Grey/Black 3s

Last edited:
Is everyone going to stick with their normal III sizing? Because these are leather they should stretch some so over time these should fit nicely.

Back
Top Bottom