Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I don't eem mess with NDC, everything sells out too fast there ....now the rest of those places you will have a chance.
thats usually for limited releases.. anything like this you just need to be ready to click the link and add to cart at 8 a.m. and you should be good on NDC..

that is assuming your still not running at 56k model and AOL as your ISP.. if that is true, just start camping now :smile:

I don't eem mess with NDC, everything sells out too fast there ....now the rest of those places you will have a chance.
What I've found that's been working for me so far this entire year is I have EB and twitter open for NDC link. Once the timer is up on EB I click quick atc. Then once the nike link comes in second later I go to it and try to atc. Puts you in line then go back to EB and begin the clicking war until you checkout. Nike has treated me good on GR so far and believe it or not EB has done me real good. I got my infrared23 6s and 2nd set of Carmine's from EB

thats usually for limited releases.. anything like this you just need to be ready to click the link and add to cart at 8 a.m. and you should be good on NDC..

that is assuming your still not running at 56k model and AOL as your ISP.. if that is true, just start camping now :smile:

The only time I ever copped from NDC was my Gammas and that's bc I had early link access ....but nah yall can have NDC, I have no problems copping from the rest.

Last edited:
Anyone get a call back from Topanga Mall yet?

They said they were going to call wednesday but might call Friday.

I´d really like those but I´m moving when they come out and need the extra cash for all the **** I still need to cop. Gotta hope to get these for a reasonable price in 1 or 2 months still.

The only time I ever copped from NDC was my Gammas and that's bc I had early link access ....but nah yall can have NDC, I have no problems copping from the rest.
i personally like coping from NDC because I can use 6 percent cash back ebates and if I have a code thats an extra plus.. i have a 20 percent off code I need to use so I hopefully I will cop.. probably grab a pair for the wifey as well, havent gotten her a pair of jordans in a minute and these look nice.

Plus the free shipping!  FTL/Footaction/Champs/Finishline never offer free shipping, so with tax and shipping shoes come out to 190!

Last edited:
Anyone get a call back from Topanga Mall yet?

They said they were going to call wednesday but might call Friday.

Topanga has the worst management anywhere. Half the shoes are for the employee's. The dude with the mustache who is the head manager and the woman who is the assistance manager cannot be trusted . Now in saying this I hope they call . LOL

i personally like coping from NDC because I can use 6 percent cash back ebates and if I have a code thats an extra plus.. i have a 20 percent off code I need to use so I hopefully I will cop.. probably grab a pair for the wifey as well, havent gotten her a pair of jordans in a minute and these look nice.

Plus the free shipping!  FTL/Footaction/Champs/Finishline never offer free shipping, so with tax and shipping shoes come out to 190!

Yea that's one of the best things about NDC -the free shipping is nice to have, but I have couple FNL WC's that equivalent to a $20 gift card so should bring it back down. I have no problem coppin from FNL and that SPA page.

I really wanna get 'em for under retail using these $70 FTL gift cards and save my WC's so there's options.

My connect at FA didn't come thru for wateva reason I was getting worried luckily I put in a raffle at FL and just got the call im happy now lol

they already have horrible, horrible fakes of these already 

sick.gif

Flying to Michigan for the weekend…. missing all my local spots

so I wasn't able to grab Raffle tickets for out there.. 

So I Called Jimmy Jazz out there yesterday… lady took my number -  never called back

this morning she called and Locked me in for my size over the phone!!!! No ID or anything needed…... just took my name… 
tongue.gif

Gotta Love Small Towns….. Rural Life…   They don't even sweat Releases Like CALI

Flying to Michigan for the weekend…. missing all my local spots

so I wasn't able to grab Raffle tickets for out there.. 

So I Called Jimmy Jazz out there yesterday… lady took my number -  never called back

this morning she called and Locked me in for my size over the phone!!!! No ID or anything needed…... just took my name… 
tongue.gif

Gotta Love Small Towns….. Rural Life…   They don't even sweat Releases Like CALI
If they have more, can you oop me bruh. Cali Love!!!!! 

i've been trying to build a connect for the longest time where i live, but the people don't stay there long enough 
laugh.gif

it's always new employees every couple months.. the manager at ftl has been there a while, but he all ready has his people..

Last edited:
i've been trying to build a connect for the longest time where i live, but the people don't stay there long enough :lol:

it's always new employees every couple months.. the manager at ftl has been there a while, but he all ready has his people..

I'm sure he'll love to make friends with my boy Franklin :nerd:

Got 2 pairs via raffle from the same store since I had my wife put a ticket in. I only need 1 so the other will go to my friend since we are the same size.

Back
Top Bottom