Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Alot of kids are already back in school, so again not as many kids will need these.

I got gift cards at foot locker and WC for Finishline, if I don't have time for codes I will just order and call CS to use my coupons. Well I hope footlocker CS takes coupon over the phone after you order, but I have done this numerous times with finishline.

Cool but I speak for my area firstly. Secondly it's more of a open ended statement to see if other's in different regions are noticing the same thing to get a actual grasp on the release. True the ftl calendar looks like it's got the mumps but niketalk alone can't gauge what the interest are holistically on this release. Also allocation of supply vs demand lastly.

Last edited:
Definitely need to spread out my shoe colors especially with Jordans. These will be copped

A lot of people flooded a few FTL's around my way for the raffle. This colorway is dope. A grey sole would've been dope, but nonetheless, I'm coppin'.

the sole is really dark in person, almost purple imo... Like homie said above a grey soul would've made this a classic but I'm still gonna cop

Ppl need to just like the shoe for what it is. No need for "close to" something else. It's a different color way for a reason

Ppl need to just like the shoe for what it is. No need for "close to" something else. It's a different color way for a reason

Finally someone who actually "gets it".... It's not like anyone is being held hostage, to buy these shoes... It's not like this is the last Jordan to ever release... Geeez

From day one I was all cards in on these...The calm before the storm on these will be severe I'm suspecting. passed on raffles, gonna take my chances with FCFS.

anyone know if the sole is translucent?  i hope not. I'm not looking forward to  having piss yellow soles in a few years with these

Last edited:
I think these are pretty nice. If I had any money I'd cop.
Repped!

to many people nowadays are scared to say things like this, like it's a bad thing..

instead people be like.. o these are trash or make up excuses on why they don't like them 
laugh.gif

I like that shirt better than other those **** shirts on instagram.

So **** is not allowed on NT ....lol wow ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom