Air jordan 3 oregon pit crew legit chexk

How do you know? I had them legit checked and everything. Or are you just saying it for the sake of me thinking they're fake.

How do you know? I had them legit checked and everything. Or are you just saying it for the sake of me thinking they're fake.
Na fam.. Who ever LCed them obviously dont know their kicks. Colors are off, widows peaks galore, High E print on the heels,choppy tongues, price you probably paid*(im guessing here), logos are off etc. etc. A legit pair will have a highlighter looking type yellow on the eyelets as well as behind the tongues. The duck feet are closer on legit pairs bc the Eprint is lower. Etc. Etc. 1000% sure these are fugazi.

This is a legit pair:

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-3-retro-oregon-pit-crew-black-yellow-wht-011650

** Notice the pop in the yellow as well as the nice smooth shape of piping on the tongues. Duck feet are closer together and Eprint is lower without prominent widows peaks.

Last edited:
The tongues are actually very circular I guess you would say. And the reasons the colors are bad is because it was an old phone they were taken on. Flight club legit checked them. I know they're not always right but I took them to a couple other places and they played them too. It could be lighting or bad camera or maybe I just got fakes but, 3 different places LCed them.

Na fam.. Who ever LCed them obviously dont know their kicks. Colors are off, widows peaks galore, High E print on the heels,choppy tongues, price you probably paid*(im guessing here), logos are off etc. etc. A legit pair will have a highlighter looking type yellow on the eyelets as well as behind the tongues. The duck feet are bigger on legit pairs bc the Eprint is lower. Etc. Etc. 1000% sure these are fugazi.

This is a legit pair:
View media item 1082930
** Notice the pop in the yellow as well as the nice smooth shape of piping on the tongues.

That picture was taken with flash. In low light. My pics weren't.

Further if anyone needs a legit check on a pair they're looking for feel free to PM me I have a legit pair in hand and have been doing legit checks for people over on Instagram. Didn't realize there was a thread on here for the Oregon 3s until just now so I posted some pics and a video to help out anyone.

Last edited:
^^ so what are you saying? Legit it not
Looking at your pictures unfortunately although close aren't in fact legit. The biggest give away is that notice the perforations on the grey eye stay portions of your shoes they're parallel to the lace loops/stitching when instead they should be diagonal. Please refer to the third photo I posted. Also the duck feet placement on the back is incorrect (too low and not the right shape.)

Last edited:
I bought them from FC so...
Unfortuately FC gets things wrong it happens but if you follow the posts and images I have above you can see that they are in fact not real due to the differences. If this is the case I recommend taking your shoes back to FC and bring printed versions of the images I posted. hopefully you should be able to get your money back. good luck.

Also ask to speak to Ariel there he's a really chill guy and will hopefully understand your problem better.

Last edited:
I bought them from FC so...
You sure about that? You sure the guy you bought them from didn't tell you he bought them from FC?.. IDK man FC usually don't drop the ball like that. If you did buy them personally from them I would be there when they open in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom