Air jordan 3 oregon pit crew legit chexk

I bought a pair of db 5 last week for 300 from a desperate person and it's 100% legit. Just thought it was a come up

I bought a pair of db 5 last week for 300 from a desperate person and it's 100% legit. Just thought it was a come up
Homie you do know they made fake DB5s too right? I SERIOUSLY doubt you bought legit DB5s for that price fam.. Even a desperate guy could EASILY get $600-$700..They go for about a G.

Yes I do and there real. I have a pair from nike and there both exactly the same. And I went to flight club to double confirm. Thing is those I had in person the ducks I don't.

I went to buy the ducks for fc didn't have them. Got the db 6 instead. But we still want the pit crews

Yes I do and there real. I have a pair from nike and there both exactly the same. And I went to flight club to double confirm. Thing is those I had in person the ducks I don't.

I went to buy the ducks for fc didn't have them. Got the db 6 instead. But we still want the pit crews
ok fam..what ever you say. Im pretty sure you got something like so but wo pix it's hard to tell.. I don't see ANYONE who got a pair selling them for that low to be honest.

Last edited:
@Bxclip523 i guess u just got the super hookup that nobody else knows about. U sayin u got a pair of Deadstock DB5's for $300?

Last edited:
Lol @Timmybrixxx. Hes prob got a whole closet of fakes and don't even realize it.
lol yea... it wouldn't be the first time FC was wrong either..They have been had on GMs before as well.. Can't say 100% that they flubbed but DB5s for $300 is MAD sketchy..I would put my money on they were $200 fakes from the door and dude came up $100 on them..IDK..

Guaranteed there real. will post tonight. I have another pair from Nike NYC. I'm positive about the db 5. The ducks I have trouble with

Was it really necessary to post those pics twice. We all know u just at ur homeboys house takin a pic of his shoes and flexin like theyre yours. Where i come from they call that "aggravated flexin"

Last edited:
Here's the proof. And to the one who said I have fakes in my closet, I don't have a closer I have a room for them. All legit
Those shoes are trash IMO... Not a fan of them.  That's just me.

That's a nice couch though...

Last edited:
How come? They're not a steal they're going for like $1500. I got trades though that's y I'm asking. Do they look fake or are you just saying they're fake because you thought it was a steal?

Back
Top Bottom