Air jordan 3 oregon pit crew legit chexk

How come? They're not a steal they're going for like $1500. I got trades though that's y I'm asking. Do they look fake or are you just saying they're fake because you thought it was a steal?
$1500 would be a steal on these since the legit ones are going for $3000-$5000. Are u a HUGE Ducks fan or something cause i cant understand any other reason to even pay $1500 for a pair of Js.

I would never pay over $400 for a pair of shoes. I have trades to match the oregon 3s, that's y I was asKing. And everyone in this post earlier said they were going for like 2000 so idk what youre trying to get at with $5000. Also, I didn't know you had to like a team to get a pair of shoes. I like the ducks but I don't categorize myself as a fan. I guess I can't get lebrons, kobes, kds, droses, or Way of Wades because I don't like their teams.

I would never pay over $400 for a pair of shoes. I have trades to match the oregon 3s, that's y I was asKing. And everyone in this post earlier said they were going for like 2000 so idk what youre trying to get at with $5000. Also, I didn't know you had to like a team to get a pair of shoes. I like the ducks but I don't categorize myself as a fan. I guess I can't get lebrons, kobes, kds, droses, or Way of Wades because I don't like their teams.
Well on Ebay right now as we speak there are 11 of these for sale nearly half are obvious fakes and all the legit ones are going for $3999 to $5499 and you think $1500 isnt a steal?

I didn't get em yet, they are on Kixify and I was debating on buying them but I wanted a couple of opinions

Omg.. @timmybrixxx Another one. DO NOT buy from BOM he is known to sell GM's and replicas. Everyone here should be aware of this guy...

BOM is not a person, can't remember what the B stands for, but of Material. The nike collegiate sneakers by jordan came in these type of boxes.

Definitely 100% fakes. BOM stands for Bill Of Materials..However the guy on Ebay with these rare kicks and BOM tags is selling fakes.

I didn't get em yet, they are on Kixify and I was debating on buying them but I wanted a couple of opinions
Only University of Oregon bball players got a pair of these. So u do the math on how many pairs are out there. Resell is $4000+. What's the price on these?

$500?

Maybe just the box in pristine shape.....

these things legit are down payments on cars.

Edit: i believe BOM stands for Buyer of Merchandise or Buyer of Material

Last edited:
You guys all realize that I clarified the whole "BOM" thing on the first page, right?

These nubs all thought the name of the seller was "BOM" and it was his way of tagging pics.

^ $150 Fakes bro.You will probably NEVER see a legit pair.. An if you do be prepared to drop SERIOUS cash. Please tell me you didnt buy these, an if you did better get on that refund!

Guys there are literally about 500 or so legit pairs of these an 450 peeps that got them aint sellin'.. You do the math...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom