AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I went back to my local resale shop where I sold my 2018s for only $400 and now they're asking for nearly $1k. Thinking about biting the bullet after seeing these unsettling pictures.

Bro.. I hope you not thinking of copping the 2018 for $1K.. I'll find you a pair if you need for around or under that price..

2021_NYR_20003_0011_007(a_complete_set_of_original_air_jordan_1-14121833).jpg

2021_NYR_20003_0011_008(a_complete_set_of_original_air_jordan_1-14121833).jpg

I need this Air Jordan 3
MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Where did you find this pair? Is this a pair that Vick Almighty restored.. This is what I was referring to a few pages back.. We expected to get this man.. My Fire Red 3's from 2022 has this vibe.

Except for the OG tongues...they were notoriously crap....jagged, crap embroidery, and weird placement. People pine for OGs, but no one wants those tongue.

Frankly by FRs and WCs look a lot like this shape.
pwguy pwguy this will always be a subjective and very opinionated discussion. That pair from Vick Almighty was a restoration, fully gutted out pair. The sentiment isn't to replicate that 1:1. Its more in line with the shape and tooling of the shoes. For gods sake, look at that amazing tumbled leather. My comment a few pages ago was to express how the pictures of that pair shown by tappinkicks was like the glow greens and not what the reimagined white cements were like. The shape was not inline with what we were expecting for a re-release after 6 years.

Im not complaining here, just providing some critique.

pwguy pwguy this will always be a subjective and very opinionated discussion. That pair from Vick Almighty was a restoration, fully gutted out pair. The sentiment isn't to replicate that 1:1. Its more in line with the shape and tooling of the shoes. For gods sake, look at that amazing tumbled leather. My comment a few pages ago was to express how the pictures of that pair shown by tappinkicks was like the glow greens and not what the reimagined white cements were like. The shape was not inline with what we were expecting for a re-release after 6 years.

Im not complaining here, just providing some critique.

I here you; fair take.

just sold a pair of the 2018 bc3 on stockx where the nike air on back kind of yellowed and saw the status as verified. Phew. No idea why that yelloewd in the box but my other pair that i wore once thats been outside the box is still almost white.
Probably yellowed from the paper in box.. my 2nd pair of 2018s did the same... like u said the pair actually wear is still white... any solution on how to un yellow them?

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Where did you find this pair? Is this a pair that Vick Almighty restored.. This is what I was referring to a few pages back.. We expected to get this man.. My Fire Red 3's from 2022 has this vibe.
Those are from a Christie’s auction back in 2021

Back
Top Bottom