AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I am not trying to start the Factory talk already.. usually I do when it comes to large releases. However, there is a chance that shape wise we get this below. If we are starting to see pairs surface that means production for the black cement 3's have started in August and will range all the way to October. The design team at Nike production must be looking at this batch and is probably considering tweeking it. (Being optimistic). I noticed that with the White cement 3's, Fire Red 3's, SB 4's and even the Reimagined Bred 4's.

Basically I am saying there are more batches to come and im sure there will be inconsistent leather, some are shiny some are dull. Some have dark elephant print and some will have thing and low elephant print. Someone mentioned 400K stock releasing in total.. thats a lot man. I know I will be looking for that preferred pair.

djpaul23sabong djpaul23sabong you got a gem their my friend.. from a collectors point of view.

1725556687103.png

Those are from a Christie’s auction back in 2021

Wow.. that was an original 1988 pair not restored.. and they were a size 10.. Man oh Man.. I would have scooped those up in lightspeed. The tounge is like that due to the foam deteriorating over time. Im sure they were puffy back in the day.

I am not trying to start the Factory talk already.. usually I do when it comes to large releases. However, there is a chance that shape wise we get this below. If we are starting to see pairs surface that means production for the black cement 3's have started in August and will range all the way to October. The design team at Nike production must be looking at this batch and is probably considering tweeking it. (Being optimistic). I noticed that with the White cement 3's, Fire Red 3's, SB 4's and even the Reimagined Bred 4's.

Basically I am saying there are more batches to come and im sure there will be inconsistent leather, some are shiny some are dull. Some have dark elephant print and some will have thing and low elephant print. Someone mentioned 400K stock releasing in total.. thats a lot man. I know I will be looking for that preferred pair.

djpaul23sabong djpaul23sabong you got a gem their my friend.. from a collectors point of view.

1725556687103.png

hope to get a black pair with this shape

1725556687103.png
Thank you! I was definitly in shock when i pulled these out of the box for the first time. I was truly happy and not to mention the right shoe has the same shape overall.

I had to purchase 3 pairs to get one exactly like yours. The effort was worthwhile as it has a completely diff vibe than the others (which I offloaded). Really not interested in putting in the same work for the BC; really hoping there's more consistency, but that's probably asking too much.

I think they’re fake. Who da **** is Byrd Kickz?

I looked him up, some clown with a resell shop in cali. He’s the only one with retail pairs early? lol okay sounds good

Oh and he’s got sizes 9-12 available 🤣

IMG_3316.png

Back
Top Bottom