AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Double up
80s-dance (2).gif

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say this is his line of thinking, but there seems to be a sort of "disappointment" amongst SOME of the people that bought the AMM 3s that the world isn't fiending for them. Keep seeing the (lazy) argument that if resale was higher, people would like them more ah ah ah. Go read the AMM 3 thread if you think i'm lying, idk why they care :lol:

IMG_4735.jpeg

Looks a bit low quality materials.. shape is a bit off.. what we expect. We were never gonna get the 1988 shape.. we sit and wait another 10 years..

IMG_4736.jpeg
are you saying lower quality material for the upper? noticed the 2018 pair has a tumbled leather effect.

They used the same leather as the stuff on the Green Glow 3s, shape looks good……but they somehow screwed up the height of the elephant print. Lol.

And believe me - I’m usually the guy making fun of the guys who complain about the minutiae. I’m still in for a pair, but this is mildly disappointing. Lol

Im worried about sizing. Sizing for 3s have been kind of weird for me. Some colorways have been true to size others have been half a size down.

Last edited:
Seeing loads of comments online bout the leather lol ppl like the 2018s better off that. Bruh I be wishing more had it like the Marvin the Martian 7s. That fluffy motorbike jacket ish. Iykyk. 🔥

Back
Top Bottom